Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62391 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Website's:
    SmokeHost.net
    Quote Originally Posted by lildevil07 View Post
    I cancelled my shared hosting plan and moved to another provider........this is the second or third time within my first month i am facing problems with them.....
    Well why don't you point out the problems? And were they all caused by us? I'll be awaiting your reply. If you are going to complain, better do it in full. Thanks

Banned
    Website's:
    GFXFire.com Max-Share.org WarezShares.com
    Here is my review after a month. I cancelled my plan due to the server being pretty slow. I don't blame them though since it was a German shared even though I asked Deep for US before I purchased. Their DNS issues made me move out 2 weeks ago when my site was down for half the users for a couple of days. I didn't create any support ticket because after talking to Deep on msn it felt like I am dealing with kids. Who knows it might have changed now that I see more staff.

Website's:
    SmokeHost.net
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsmYarD View Post
    Here is my review after a month. I cancelled my plan due to the server being pretty slow. I don't blame them though since it was a German shared even though I asked Deep for US before I purchased. Their DNS issues made me move out 2 weeks ago when my site was down for half the users for a couple of days. I didn't create any support ticket because after talking to Deep on msn it felt like I am dealing with kids. Who knows it might have changed now that I see more staff.
    I just checked the records for stolethe.net. You had signed up on the 8th. We didn't have US based slots till the 16th of January. But I'll have a look again.
    Update: I don't see any support tickets either...

4.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Moving to the main sales thread again:
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=60484

Thx~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information