Please i need any trusted info about making 2 accounts on Hotfile even if u used s email one for each account as i read there policy and found this:

Hotfile does not allow multiple accounts for one user. You agree not to register multiple accounts as a single user. You understand and agree that if Hotfile determines that a single user has multiple accounts, those accounts may be terminated.

so i as i have one account now and need to make new one for another upload filed to not losse rates so i do not like to loose the first one and start over from zero

please any one test it share info here
myincome2020 Reviewed by myincome2020 on . Can i make 2 accounts on hotfile??any one test it Please i need any trusted info about making 2 accounts on Hotfile even if u used s email one for each account as i read there policy and found this: Hotfile does not allow multiple accounts for one user. You agree not to register multiple accounts as a single user. You understand and agree that if Hotfile determines that a single user has multiple accounts, those accounts may be terminated. so i as i have one account now and need to make new one for another upload filed to not losse Rating: 5