Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61019 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Can Any One Install me DDLCMS I Iwill Give Premium Account As Reply...

Please Install me ddlcms in team viewer i will give you a premium acc....please...
    sharun008 Reviewed by sharun008 on . Can Any One Install me DDLCMS I Iwill Give Premium Account As Reply... Please Install me ddlcms in team viewer i will give you a premium acc....please... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    i would advise you not to use DDLCMS it has many security vulnerabilities meaning unless you want to be hacked don't use. however WCDDL is much more secure and easy to setup just upload the files for it make a db and db username plus db pass put that info inside the config (wcfg.php) choose an admin pass import db done.

Banned
    What are the other ddl scripts Available...?

Quote Originally Posted by warezdemon View Post
    i would advise you not to use DDLCMS it has many security vulnerabilities meaning unless you want to be hacked don't use. however WCDDL is much more secure and easy to setup just upload the files for it make a db and db username plus db pass put that info inside the config (wcfg.php) choose an admin pass import db done.
    Hey warezdemon well said, It seems like the person asking for help does not know much of programming or php, therefore he is asking for DDLCMS as it has loads of features inbuilt. The other one he will get stuck again on how to install the modules and all. Well i think thats why he wants it.

But yeah WCDDL is the best for now

Website's:
    ddlcms.com xsaimex.com warezgod.com
    Quote Originally Posted by warezdemon View Post
    ??
    There are no known security vulnerabilities in the current version of the script. Warezdemon if there are any, can you show me where?

sharun008 you do have the option of installing WCDDL. Check them both out and if you still want DDLCMS installed I'll do it for you (PM me).

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Normally I'd advise WCDDL but in this case I'd suggest you go with DDLCMS. The reason is your level of coding and knowledge seams low and you need to have basic knowledge to use and customize WCDDL while you don't with DDLCMS.

I'd strongly advise you to take Little Dragons offer to install it. Even if he's busy it's worth waiting the extra few days as he knows the script the best and will be able to help and advise you on how to set it up.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Banned
    Pm sent Little Dragon Brother...

Thread Information