Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62061 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    ads.darkdl.com seekgee.com

Default New kind of DDL

Hey everyone,
    I've had this new idea for DDL for a while now. ( at least i think its new, i havent seen it elsewhere )
    So last night I started the design, but it occurred to me that I have to know some professional's idea on this, to see if this is worth the time.
    It's a wordpress-based kinda ddl, which gets posts from feeds ( rss, atom ). and websites who want to join, give me their rss links, i review them and add their rss. they don't need to submit their every post. it gets submited automatically ( not instantly, but with 5-10 mins delay ).
    So I designed something quick just to show you and ask you for your comments.
    here is a test version: http://darkdl.com

it has lots of problems, I know!
    s1na Reviewed by s1na on . New kind of DDL Hey everyone, I've had this new idea for DDL for a while now. ( at least i think its new, i havent seen it elsewhere ) So last night I started the design, but it occurred to me that I have to know some professional's idea on this, to see if this is worth the time. It's a wordpress-based kinda ddl, which gets posts from feeds ( rss, atom ). and websites who want to join, give me their rss links, i review them and add their rss. they don't need to submit their every post. it gets submited Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Few color and code adjustments. Would look nice. The top tool bar with "About" and "Categories" has to be either smaller or something because it seems distracting to me.
    Move Recent post's to the top and Meta at the bottom (do a switch).

Seem's nice overall for me

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Website's:
    thanks for the tips, but I'd be happy if you say your comment about the idea, not the theme.
    you know, seo stuff,...

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    The idea was done before. Someone made a DDL site based on this. You end up getting poor quality content on your site. DDL sites have to have some sort of approval system or rules. If you just leech of feeds you get terrible content and no traffic as a result. At least when webmasters submit they at least make sure (or most them do) that the links are alive, they are not fake and are of a decent quality.

I haven't even visited your link but I'd abandon the idea where you get the content from.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Respected Member
    Can't see it lasting. Stuff needs to be approved for a reason. Site is super super slow. Never saw it.

Website's:
    What if we limit the rss feeds to 10 for example, and choose sites with high katz rank?
    I mean, there's no way to get high quality content?

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    see if you only pick good quality sites. eg if you take HQ-Uploads.com as a source then you can expect good quality but they will never add a link back to you. DDL's need sites to add link backs to increase their google presence and generate traffic. Your not going to have these link backs. Your most likely only going to get linkbacks from poor quality sites and that's where the problem is.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    Yea, you're totally right.
    would you mind visiting the website, and clicking on a link?
    as you'd see we have the content in our website, that means more seo. is that not enough?
    ( I'm not defending this idea, Im asking these questions to gather information from experienced guys like you )

Website's:
    bwscene.com downloadx.org
    looks promising... good luck.

Website's:
    CodeSociety.net
    google doesnt like dupe content. but having keywords on ur page is better then not. but google isnt stupid enough to bring ur site tot the top beause of this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information