Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61018 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default XFileSharing Pro

Hi guys,

Just wondering - does the XfileSharing Pro script come with a money back guarantee? Is their anyway you can get a refund?

Also, once you purchase it can you change the domain on the license? Lets say I have a new domain I want to use it on, is their anyway I can change it?

Their support doesn't seem to be responsive, that is why I am asking the members of KWWH.

Thank You!
    spreea Reviewed by spreea on . XFileSharing Pro Hi guys, Just wondering - does the XfileSharing Pro script come with a money back guarantee? Is their anyway you can get a refund? Also, once you purchase it can you change the domain on the license? Lets say I have a new domain I want to use it on, is their anyway I can change it? Their support doesn't seem to be responsive, that is why I am asking the members of KWWH. Thank You! Rating: 5
    Morid.ca - Professional Graphic & Web Designing Services!

2.   Sponsored Links

Better don't buy it, as you can't know for sure they will give you the refund. And, every major company (vBulletin Solutions, IPB) offers domain name change for their forum software. So they should offer it to.

Respected Member
    1. no guarantee
    2. no domain change

Thread Information