Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61223 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Adspot.

Recently I got a mail from an internet company named themselves as "PinBall Publisher Network"

Code: 
    http://pinballpublishernetwork.com/
    Note: looks legit here, but that's not what we're discussing.

They said in the mail that they wanted to place some ads on my site SceneGames.net. I was kind of overwhelmed that a small time and a low rank site such as mine could draw someones interest to place ads, but on second thought I feel like if I take their investment and give so low in return... they probably wont continue their ads investment on me site in the next month.

I told them that I don't open any ad spaces for the moment on my site due to the insufficient traffic, you may laugh on that... either on the refusal or on the low traffic; even I'm still unsure if I did the right thing.

My questions are

Anyone here have had such quick offers ? if yes and you accepted then how much is your first rate, if yes and you refuse then what is your main reason to refuse that offer ?
    Rocke Reviewed by Rocke on . Adspot. Recently I got a mail from an internet company named themselves as "PinBall Publisher Network" http://pinballpublishernetwork.com/ Note: looks legit here, but that's not what we're discussing. They said in the mail that they wanted to place some ads on my site SceneGames.net. I was kind of overwhelmed that a small time and a low rank site such as mine could draw someones interest to place ads, but on second thought I feel like if I take their investment and give so low in return... they Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I received emails from them in the past offering the exact same thing. They seem to be a legit company that spams around emails and when they get responses they try to act on them I'm not quite sure.

I've never gone into business with them though.
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com wgtools.com
    There are heaps and heaps of companies that farm emails for buying advertisements. Most of which are scams ("buy now pay later" but never pay). I suggest ignoring the email, or asking for payment in full up front.

In all honesty, besides direct advertisers and the known advertising networks there's more to lose than gain by using "upcoming" companies that are unknown.

Yes I received the email from them too.

There ads are just PPI (Pay per install). I think that kind of ads suck honestly. So, I simply ignored that email

Thanks for the replies, I'll do some research on this matter...

Thread Information