Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61852 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default vBulletin "Recent Searches"

Hello,

I want to add to my site "Recent Searches" mod for vbulletin (if this is mod)

Example:

Example sites with this mod/script:

Thank you.
    Raven Reviewed by Raven on . vBulletin "Recent Searches" Hello, I want to add to my site "Recent Searches" mod for vbulletin (if this is mod) Example: http://imgclub.org/images/recent.jpg Example sites with this mod/script: Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Whatever type of recent search mod you add make sure you can filter results. You don't want someone pwning your recent searches or if someone searches for a download link that may appear on the pages you submit to DDL sites. The DDL Bots like Katz Terminator and MechoDDL Bot will find these searched download links in your recent searches and think they are part of the topic and then reject your submit for duplicate content.

Just a few things to be aware of
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

humour is not what I'm looking.

Mr Happy Thank you for information.

Banned
    Website's:
    uniquewarez.com
    Hey,

Anyone able to do this..
    Please guide guys developers, i need this one too.

Who has done this can anyone tell me..!!

Website's:
    host4offshore.com
    u wana see search comes from google /other search engine ??
    then u can use fuzzy seo booster
    || Host4Offshore :: Reliable, Quality, Fast Offshore Hosting Solution (USA/Netherlands/Sweden/Russia/Romania)
    || Shared , Reseller Hosting Sales Thread
    || Rapidleech Hosting Sales Thread
    || Current Promotion

Banned
    Website's:
    uniquewarez.com
    Its not the search engine terms, its the SEARCH QUERIES done by the visitors or members to be saved over there.

Humour already gave you a link for that hack, just because it's not displayed like the way you want it to be. It doesn't mean you can't modify it. It does the same job like you want, you just have to change its display location, and you need to remove everything else except the search queries.

Banned
    Website's:
    uniquewarez.com
    @Jason

The link works on VBULLETIN 3.7 and now i am o VB 4 on which the SEARCH ENGINE has changed drastically nothing in common, the search engine on VB4 is nowhere documented, no one knows the variables used inside, even on vb.org.
    The search queries are encrypted with such a hash which no on has any guess on how is it done..??
    So, need someone who knows it.

So, you actually think that people can read your mind? They can know you're using vBulletin 4 and not vBulletin 3, even if you haven't told them?

Just for your information, those two forums aren't using a vBulletin hack/modification at all. Those aren't REAL forum search queries, they're links to the pay sites.. I really don't know how they're generated, are they generated by how users end up on the site, or they're manually generated. They're not search queries.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information