Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61069 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    epicimagehost.com
    I'll do a small review right now. And update it when I've used the IP more intensely.

Everything is pretty easy to setup. The dashboard is easy to understand.
    Effects on updates are instantly noticeable. This is great in case your own server goes down and you have a backup host somewhere.

I only used it for max 48 hours so far. Because it stopped working for a while and I couldn't access my site. I guess one of the nodes had a hard time ( I'm on ecatel_1 ).
    So thats the only downside. If the node is down, your site looks down while your own server might be up. But splitice knows his stuff, downtime will be minimal.

About the speed:
    One word: Epic. I didn't feel any difference in my site's speed. Which is a good thing considering every package goes trough the proxy-server. I'm convinced there will even be a DECREASE in load-time with weak servers. (Provided you tweak your apache/nginx to stop keep-alives etc)

If you are worried about DMCA etc, this is the best solution imo.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    PsdPlus.org
    Thanks for this offer.

Will post a review soon!

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezJ.com Laganica.org
    Now I registered and now I see how it works

Thanks

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    XSLTel (@Ecatel) VPS node seems to be down again, second time in less than a week. Some stern words are going to be spoken.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    Crazy Giveaway closed, anyone who still wants to keep their service after this XSLTel debackle feel free to grab a russian IP.

No review is neccessary any more, just keep the money and spend it on our services. Howeaver if you dont want the IP, dont use it we have limited resources due to this XSLTel problem so keep it for those who need it.

The XSLTel issue.
    XSLTel hosted our Ecatel Node, they have been down for 18 hours now with pretty much no response or infomation. We have to persume that he has done a runner or something. As such more russian IPs have been purchased for a transition, howeaver due to the loss in money from this issue funds are limited at this stage.

I appologise for any downtime, unfortunately there was nothing I coulud do to get your sites up sooner except wait for new extra russian IPs to arrive and wait for news from XSLTel which still hasnt arrived.

All further conversation should take place in our main thread: http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=46230

Thanks and Sorry,
    SplitIce

Closed on request.
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information