Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61774 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Probation

Default linksnappy Scam

Don't ever buy from linksnappy. they just took my money after a day.
    linksnappy suspended my account after 1 day accusing me of using their service in 2 IP address. I went to report the bug from their website and email me back and showing me a proof that I used 2 different IP in downloading same file.
    If i'm going to share my account or download in two different location, do i need to download the same file twice? I went to paypal and file a claim. linksnappy apologized and restored my account.
    I'm glad that their service is fast, I close the dispute on paypal and after that my linksnappy account is suspended again.
    I will go to my internet provider and verify regarding this matter, why is my internet appears to have 2 IP addresses.

Website's:
    LinkSnappy.CoM
    your account was re-enabled after you closed the dispute, we have also given you +4 days extension as compensation, moreover linksnappy as a download service performs very well and according to the expectations of users, you should have included this in the review too.

3.   Sponsored Links

Until today all was right, buy 5 different accounts but now all I get this message

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/linksnap/public_html/includes/classes/class.dldb.php on line 9

Fatal error: Too many connections in /home/linksnap/public_html/includes/classes/class.dldb.php on line 9

I have friends who are waiting to be solved, I hope days of compensation for this PROBLEM!!!

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    What special with LinkSnappy, may i know?Sorry because im never use it
    Only transload services, or got other add on like rar/unrar, upload and etc?

Only transload services

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    ~Removed.

Probation
    works great for me! i download at my max Speed to which is 4MB/s and their Firefox plugin works great

Website's:
    LinkSnappy.CoM
    @snork
    support team got it resolved for you within 2 hours, please don't pm me here use contact form or our facebook page instead.

The King of Kings
    Website's:
    rukidding.org thetechnews.org
    I the design - Good Site

service works fine but i only reach 2-3mb/sec most the time and there temporarily down seems to always be up

http://i28.lulzimg.com/621f9ac3eb.png

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information