Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62333 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 52 of 432 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    I thought I'd give this host a try, to see if are any good to use as a mirror for Fileserve & Bitshare for my larger files. The very first thing I've tried to remote upload is going at 1KB/s... surely there is an issue here? I would be quicker downloading the file and re-uploading it.

P.S - If this has been discussed already then I do apologise, but I have to ask as if this is a regular thing, then I'm best just calling it a day with this host before I even begin.

Banned
    Website's:
    UserShare.net
    Quote Originally Posted by wclub View Post
    I thought I'd give this host a try, to see if are any good to use as a mirror for Fileserve & Bitshare for my larger files. The very first thing I've tried to remote upload is going at 1KB/s... surely there is an issue here? I would be quicker downloading the file and re-uploading it.

P.S - If this has been discussed already then I do apologise, but I have to ask as if this is a regular thing, then I'm best just calling it a day with this host before I even begin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djlatino View Post
    It's on FileSonic's side. Hotfile goes at 6mb/s for me

you are trying to remote upload FROM another host TO usershare,yet with your great deduction skills you automatically decide its usershare's fault.Please read in previous posts you'll see the issue isnt on our side.Upload a file and see the speed or try RU from other hosts.

there are so many mistake in this host:
    1 I can't upload with ftp and i turn the ftp on in the account setting
    2In file management their are only 20file in one page,i should pageup pagedown when i have lots of files
    3when i select some files in file managenment ,i can't delete slected files,i should delete them one by one!
    4remote upload can only upload for 10files,but sometime it will upload a file twice,so i have lot of duplicate files。when you want delete them,you should delete one by one....dear god
    5when you want share link with different files,you can't do this work because it only can show one link one time.or export all files in you account

Banned
    Website's:
    UserShare.net
    Quote Originally Posted by nickman View Post
    there are so many mistake in this host:
    1 I can't upload with ftp and i turn the ftp on in the account setting
    2In file management their are only 20file in one page,i should pageup pagedown when i have lots of files
    3when i select some files in file managenment ,i can't delete slected files,i should delete them one by one!
    4remote upload can only upload for 10files,but sometime it will upload a file twice,so i have lot of duplicate files。when you want delete them,you should delete one by one....dear god
    5when you want share link with different files,you can't do this work because it only can show one link one time.or export all files in you account
    Ok, well atleast you tried it and listed 5 reasons, 1 of which is valid, guess thats your many.

1)When you activate ftp, you have a min wait time of 3 mins before its ready, we'll make display about that.

2) if you have 100 files you will then have 5 pages, you think it should be less?

3)That makes no sense, you tick the selected files and you hit delete.Why cant you do that?

4)That can be increased ,but if you need more it clearly says mass upload ,so you can put alot more

5)Some suggested export selected and its being done

thanks for you replay.
    1 I turn it on two days ago and now i can't use ftp.my password and account name is right
    2only 20 files in a page is so less...when you have lots of files.in fileserve it can show 200files in a page.
    3yeah ,yesterday i can't delete them but i test it just minute ago its ok.
    4i have lots of files need remote,because i can't use ftp...

Banned
    Website's:
    UserShare.net
    Quote Originally Posted by nickman View Post
    thanks for you replay.
    1 I turn it on two days ago and now i can't use ftp.my password and account name is right
    2only 20 files in a page is so less...when you have lots of files.in fileserve it can show 200files in a page.
    3yeah ,yesterday i can't delete them but i test it just minute ago its ok.
    4i have lots of files need remote,because i can't use ftp...
    1)There maybe something your wrong with your input, FTP server is good to go.

2)200 files would be too lengthy, I guess the ability to choose how many files per page would be a good idea for you

3)ok

4)As I said you can use mass upload if you have alot of links to Remote upload.For the FTP please retry, if your still having trouble please PM your username.

Quote Originally Posted by Usershare View Post
    you are trying to remote upload FROM another host TO usershare,yet with your great deduction skills you automatically decide its usershare's fault.Please read in previous posts you'll see the issue isnt on our side.Upload a file and see the speed or try RU from other hosts.
    I wasn't trying to remote upload from another host though, it was from my server. Remote upload was working great at the same time uploading from my server to other hosts.

8.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    UserShare.net
    Quote Originally Posted by wclub View Post
    I wasn't trying to remote upload from another host though, it was from my server. Remote upload was working great at the same time uploading from my server to other hosts.

Ok, but yea, even your personal server qualifies as another host though, so either way , saying its our network cant be concluded just because your RU is slow.Honestly getting 1kbps lol sounds like a home server or something.Check with other hosts, our speeds are better than 1kbps loll

Banned
    upload to ur filehost so slow now. also sometimes not working. fix it.

Banned
    Website's:
    UserShare.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Pay4Reg View Post
    upload to ur filehost so slow now. also sometimes not working. fix it.
    Post a screen shot and a tracert.Its funny how only when there is something bad your always one to second it...hmm

Thread Information