Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62136 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Question for webmasters who get Google traffic

Hey guys,

I wanted to know something from you'll. I noticed that for Jan 26, 2010 my google traffic has fallen badly all of a sudden. Its dropped by almost 400 to 500UV and I don't know why.

Also I can check the queries coming in from google but hardly got any. Can you please check your google stats and let me know if the same has happened with your site or blog.

Thanks !
    kiddo Reviewed by kiddo on . Question for webmasters who get Google traffic Hey guys, I wanted to know something from you'll. I noticed that for Jan 26, 2010 my google traffic has fallen badly all of a sudden. Its dropped by almost 400 to 500UV and I don't know why. Also I can check the queries coming in from google but hardly got any. Can you please check your google stats and let me know if the same has happened with your site or blog. http://lulzimg.com/i10/185c6c.png Thanks ! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com wgtools.com
    Has your pages in Google dropped? site:yoursite.com

Also check out the webmasters panel for your site, there may be a notification stating a removal took place for instance. There's many things. A single link could have been a major source of traffic that was removed for one of many reasons. Any sites that I've got Analytics access on shows no real changes.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    I used to get 2,000+ google uniques a day and around 3-4 weeks ago that has dropped to 800-900 google uniques

Banned
    Website's:
    GFXFire.com Max-Share.org WarezShares.com
    Kiddo, did you have a PR before because PR updated a week ago, your current PR is 0

I r Super Cop
    it depends on a lottt of things... ur site activeness, first on net posts, site speed, dmca removals... so check your webmasters panel for errors/details....
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Well Google changed their algorithm a bit so that probably could of impacted some sites

@eLight : Nopse sir. I didn't get any mail saying that a removal took place. Also I checked the webmasters account for crawl errors but there is hardly anything.

@ItsmYarD : My PR was 0 earlier as well.

@SagarRox : The activity has been same for a month and the traffic was stable until yesterday. Today its all fucked up for god knows what reason.

I have updated the first post with the google traffic. Also my site loads quick just like before. I have not made any changes also for several days. I'm not sure why this is happening.

may be Google penalized your site for having duplicate contents, which means you have to work even faster on bringing new scene releases.

Banned
    Did you make any recent changes to the site itself? ie: theme change, etc.

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com wgtools.com
    It's not that unusual going by the screenshot. On sites I've seen with high traffic it's not unusual for there to be an undulating effect. Sometimes up to 20% each way over a couple of weeks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information