Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6532 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com

Default Closing WebDen

Time has come to close Webden, After the recent events that have occurred with Servedome i just feel it is best if i close down the small company and not continue it. As i have been bashed, flamed, called a scammer, among other things which arnt true

It has taken more time in general to run it than i possibly could explain, more drama, time away from my set of twins and wife

Im making this announcement here on KWWHunction as i host a large portion of members here on KWWH.

Let me make this clear I am not selling out i plan on shifting a few clients over to a friends company and keeping the people im close with on my private server you know whom you are.

To those whom data was lost when Servedome was compromised i am truthfully sorry and hope close friendships will go on as i have made plenty of friends here on KWWH and recommended many people go with Servedome for offshore hosting and virtual servers. Dont get me wrong Servedome is a great company and will go on to serve those of you that have always liked them it was just a unfortunate event
    In my own opinion, honestly the web hosting business sucks
    thats something i have wanted to say for years

Anywhom for questions i guess feel free to shoot me a PM,
    I plan to continue on with personal projects such as

IMGCafe | IntoTorrents and others that are soon to come

Nuff said
    DLow Reviewed by DLow on . Closing WebDen Time has come to close Webden, After the recent events that have occurred with Servedome i just feel it is best if i close down the small company and not continue it. As i have been bashed, flamed, called a scammer, among other things which arnt true It has taken more time in general to run it than i possibly could explain, more drama, time away from my set of twins and wife Im making this announcement here on KWWHunction as i host a large portion of members here on KWWH. Let me make this Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    bwscene.com downloadx.org
    Ok Buddy.

It begins...
    Good luck with your personal ventures DLow. You deserve more time with your family.

I just hope this announcement doesn't turn into a 500 page disaster/fiasco and drama.

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Keep it alive IMO, just gives all the children here more reason to feel superior about there shitty service.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Okey Dlow. Sad to see it go. It was lookin real nice

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    There are far more better things to do imo than web hosting

(1only)
    Website's:
    BarakaDesigns.com Amodity.com IMGFlare.com
    huh wow this is a huge shock DLow , i'm very sorry to hear this , but family comes first best of lucks man

CEO Of BarakaDesigns.com, Need PSD to vB? Need a Custom skin? Hit me up -Baraka aka 1Only

Awww =/ So sorry your letting it go. Nice work that you put up with all the bullshit. Good luck.

"Put her hands down my pants now she rocking Sean John" -Big Sean

Website's:
    JasonCairns.info
    Very sorry to hear this man, I have been hosted a long time with WebDen and it has been the most reliable service I've ever had. If there was any problems, you were always there to fix them. Good luck with your family, go enjoy life.

Website's:
    google.com
    WTF I just signed up with you guys and was loving the service.
    Trusted Members:
    DjEuro | jayfella | Sandin0 | Benign| Elio

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information