Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6999 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default question about upgrading my windows 7

hi guys

i just wanted to know if i upgraded my windows 7 home premium to windows 7 ultimate am i able to do a direct back up and reinstall of the drivers or will i have to go and look for specific ones again

thanks
    priviet02 Reviewed by priviet02 on . question about upgrading my windows 7 hi guys i just wanted to know if i upgraded my windows 7 home premium to windows 7 ultimate am i able to do a direct back up and reinstall of the drivers or will i have to go and look for specific ones again thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

JGM
    I think you should just be able to do a straight upgrade without losing anything but I would back up first just in case something goes wrong. I have never done an upgrade so a little unsure but logically I would think it would be OK.

JGM.

•     
    even you lose drivers, win7 automaticly download them from internet so there is nothing to worry

•     
    Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    normally it will do a backup for you, but to be safe its better to do a backup on ur own.
    EDIT: The drivers will be restored just as Anthonis said.

•     
    Website's:
    servedome.com
    Hello there, I upgraded my Win 7 from pro to ultimate, after that nothing else is needed. Just follow what it says.

•     
    ok is there a certain software i need to get to upgrade or do i just download the full os and do a clean install

• Thread Information