Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61835 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Worst service-SMOKE HOST

Guyz

i ordered a USA VPS with smokehost

i paid 55 $..i specially request them i want usa VPS

first they said they will give vps in 6 hrs then 48 hrs

finally after 4 days i got server yesterday night

and it was not USA they gave me Germany server

and i asked a doubt regarding bit torrent they straightly generated invoice for 19$

if i ask for refund ..they say only after 10 days they will consider to refund my money

Worst service ....if ny one planning to buy server from them..be careful

They are playing with our earnings..they even don't know only if we make money we can buy servers from them this type of attitude of them will bring them down

Thanks

if any want to take that vps from me i can give them to 45$

PM if intrested
    toothmaniac Reviewed by toothmaniac on . Worst service-SMOKE HOST Guyz i ordered a USA VPS with smokehost i paid 55 $..i specially request them i want usa VPS first they said they will give vps in 6 hrs then 48 hrs finally after 4 days i got server yesterday night Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Wooot thanks for your information. That is really bad what they are doing.

Seems like they are noobs in this business.

Thats bad news.

Thats bad, but thanks for the info..
    Signature against the rules, removed. ~ Jason.

Banned
    sad news for you ... and bad news for smoke :/

Website's:
    WarezHackerZ.com WarezHackerz.in ForumScripts.org
    bad news for you

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Well, this simply shows that Smoke-Host aren't much considered about the client's purchased orders.

It'd be nice if a representative of Smoke-Host would come here and reply as, it maybe one-sided story, it could be that they might not have US VPS available at that moment and since you ordered it, so they hooked you up with a DE server inorder to keep you away from the midst of waiting for the VPS details.

Banned
    least it give people something to read and not join

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaZe View Post
    Well, this simply shows that Smoke-Host aren't much considered about the client's purchased orders.

It'd be nice if a representative of Smoke-Host would come here and reply as, it maybe one-sided story, it could be that they might not have US VPS available at that moment and since you ordered it, so they hooked you up with a DE server inorder to keep you away from the midst of waiting for the VPS details.

yes they can come here and reply..m ready ..i am not stupid to spoil a reputtation of a hosting compnay ..if m wrong ..KWWH can ban me

Quote Originally Posted by BlaZe View Post

D reason they said for germany server is that i didn't order VPS from their website

lol i orderd vps from the online chat d person name was MR DEEP..and my very first message to him was i need only usa vps..they can check their chat log

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    no representative from Smoke-Host hasn't replied here yet, so lets wait and see what's their part of the story.
    Even then their service seems not that good, coz, after 4 days of order they provided you with the wrong VPS, that's not at all some thing to be accepted.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information