Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61090 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    xton3.net
    i hope so dude i thought people will advertise there 5* forum to me to post and they'll say now u'll get hitz... lolz but anyway is there any short way to spread my links ? (except milti posters tried them not getting many hits !
    [X]TON3 Network:
    ..:: [X]3 Warez Portal ::..
    Respect:
    :: WarezFreaks :: daxzor

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Dont upload latest stuff all the time since all ppl do tht.

Upload popular stuff, old stuff, rare stuff and famous stuff to get more downloads.
    I once uploaded Halo 2 and Halo 1 PC games on HF and posted on dhi and WBB and I still remember tht only my links at that time were alive for halo on all google searches and on WBB and I was making like $15 a week just from those 2 games

Quote Originally Posted by shubhank008 View Post
    Dont upload latest stuff all the time since all ppl do tht.

Upload popular stuff, old stuff, rare stuff and famous stuff to get more downloads.
    I once uploaded Halo 2 and Halo 1 PC games on HF and posted on dhi and WBB and I still remember tht only my links at that time were alive for halo on all google searches and on WBB and I was making like $15 a week just from those 2 games
    This is actualy very good advice - by finding your own niche you won't have as much competition as if uploading regular stuff. You also create your own "brand" to your name - for example if you upload many old ( <2005) RPG games, then if someone downloads one, finishes it and likes it then starts looking for another one, there's very high chance he'll start looking thru your posts. Kinda hard to explain, but belive me - it works.
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...6&postcount=12

Website's:
    xton3.net
    is there any thing called free multi poster available ?
    [X]TON3 Network:
    ..:: [X]3 Warez Portal ::..
    Respect:
    :: WarezFreaks :: daxzor

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Quote Originally Posted by xtone View Post
    i hope so dude i thought people will advertise there 5* forum to me to post and they'll say now u'll get hitz... lolz but anyway is there any short way to spread my links ? (except milti posters tried them not getting many hits !
    yes, bookmark new post button, instead of forum, then just copy paste ure post in all forums, when u finish, start copying title, and in 3rd round, push post button

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    xtone gp with multiposter sigle click posting to 100's of forums
    atleast 5 at one forum, inatleast 50 forums hits
    then u'll earn most
    Cheers

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Easiest way is mass posting, using multi poster or doing it manually spread your links on 10-15 forums minimum and you will see some decent downloads, if you want $1-5/day then you would need to do like 50+ forums

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Took me 2 years to get somewhat famous on WBB. Time is key. Content is too though.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

just post in 5 top forums and enjoy the earning

join crackpick.com uploader team i will submit ur downloads to katz you will definately get gud hits then
    go

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information