Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6985 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default AnvilHost Bad Support (Explained)

Hello KWWHunction,

If you've seen the old thread you would have seen that there was a support member that called a customer and "Idiot". Let me explain, he was a trial support member who went bad. Later we found out he was working for another hosting company.

He was fired immediately and the spot was filled by 1 of our ticket support staff. I'm sorry if this caused distress to anyone, and on behalf of Anvilhost I would like to offer everyone 20% off and a chance to test our support staff.

To claim your 20% off please open a live chat on our website and ask for the 20% off.

Sincerely,
    Peter W
    AnvilHost.Net
    Drag Reviewed by Drag on . AnvilHost Bad Support (Explained) Hello KWWHunction, If you've seen the old thread you would have seen that there was a support member that called a customer and "Idiot". Let me explain, he was a trial support member who went bad. Later we found out he was working for another hosting company. He was fired immediately and the spot was filled by 1 of our ticket support staff. I'm sorry if this caused distress to anyone, and on behalf of Anvilhost I would like to offer everyone 20% off and a chance to test our support staff. Rating: 5
    I'm Peter.
    Respected?: Well that's up to you. But I will always respect others, whether they do the same to me or not.

2.   Sponsored Links

Vouch for them,
    The customer support worker was being a bit stupid.
    But you guys are getting better.
    Thank you.

Even i vouch for them.
    Yes there was a bad time when that support member was going retarded but still they have worked out for me when i have needed them.
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

Thanks for your understanding.
    I'm Peter.
    Respected?: Well that's up to you. But I will always respect others, whether they do the same to me or not.

Thread Information