Hello KWWHunction,

If you've seen the old thread you would have seen that there was a support member that called a customer and "Idiot". Let me explain, he was a trial support member who went bad. Later we found out he was working for another hosting company.

He was fired immediately and the spot was filled by 1 of our ticket support staff. I'm sorry if this caused distress to anyone, and on behalf of Anvilhost I would like to offer everyone 20% off and a chance to test our support staff.

To claim your 20% off please open a live chat on our website and ask for the 20% off.

Sincerely,
Peter W
AnvilHost.Net
Drag Reviewed by Drag on . AnvilHost Bad Support (Explained) Hello KWWHunction, If you've seen the old thread you would have seen that there was a support member that called a customer and "Idiot". Let me explain, he was a trial support member who went bad. Later we found out he was working for another hosting company. He was fired immediately and the spot was filled by 1 of our ticket support staff. I'm sorry if this caused distress to anyone, and on behalf of Anvilhost I would like to offer everyone 20% off and a chance to test our support staff. Rating: 5