Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61261 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    tehMoviez.com 0Senes.com GeekFaceGames.com

Thumbs up WarezServe Hosting - Unlimited features!

WarezServe Hosting

WarezServe Website

We proudly announce the opening of our new hosting service.
    WarezServe offers best quality shared hosting with unlimited features to satisfy all your needs.

Server Specs :
    Our servers are kept up to date with latest PHP, MySQL, Perl, FTP & other server softwares and all have 12 GB of ram and run a quad core processors (virtually 8 cores). All servers also come with an unmeteredconnection to allow for continuous transfer of data so that your website will always be accessible. Our datacenter location is Roubaix, France and Offshore server in germany.
    Plans :

all plans come with cpanel and support service. Other options are included.
    for feedback please leave replies, PMs or place an order.

offer by : chems and jokerhacker
    jokerhacker Reviewed by jokerhacker on . WarezServe Hosting - Unlimited features! WarezServe Hosting WarezServe Website We proudly announce the opening of our new hosting service. WarezServe offers best quality shared hosting with unlimited features to satisfy all your needs. Server Specs : Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I have to ask you, what's the link of your Website? What's the Datacenter your server(s) are/is located in? Or you're just another wannabe who is reselling the hosting from some other reseller. Just be honest, and everything will be ok. And one more question, why 'WarezServe' ? Do you know meaning of 'Warez' ? If you don't, please Google it.

I think that this is the webpage

http://www.warezserve.org/

P.S. I don't know this guy i just tried to open warezserve .

Also when you search in google warezserve there is domain warezserve.com (do you own this domain)

Website's:
    yep we are resellers, servers specs are true.
    we accept both onshore and offshore websites.
    + i spent my whole life on warez

Server location offshore will be germany ?

Website's:
    yep, we have both warezserve.net and warezserve.org
    our onshore servers are hosted in ovh france, offshore are in germany.

Quote Originally Posted by jokerhacker View Post
    yep we are resellers, servers specs are true.
    we accept both onshore and offshore websites.
    + i spent my whole life on warez
    So, it's ok to be a reseller? There are different types of resellers, I know that. But what do you have to offer your client that other resellers of that company can't? If you can't, there is no point in offering your services.

Other thing is, there are no 'onshore' and 'offshore' Websites. You 'spent' your whole life 'on Warez'. I don't get that at all, how can you spend your life 'on Warez' ? Better learn the meaning of the 'Warez' word. You just can't include 'Warez' in the name of your Web Hosting Company. It's totally unprofessional, and stupid.

If you're same age like I think you are, better leave the Web Hosting to the real guys, who won't run away after few months, and who won't come up with the reasons such as: "I'm busy with my life" , "My parents won't pay my Internet bill, "I need to finish my studies, " etc. Those are just lame excuses. So, just save us all the unnecessary bullshit.

Website's:
    Jason, i don't know why are you throwing your comments, i never said that i'll run away after few months or have stupid excuses. As you say that, you maybe did it once, but i guarantee that service will be up as any other respected webhosting service.
    about the word "warez" on the name of the website, i never asked you about your openion to say that is "stupid" or something. You are maybe protecting some other services. But believe me, this is not my first Webhost service i ran and not the biggest one between them. Better to chose better words.
    Anyway, thanks for replying.

Banned
    Website's:
    adultguru.net tvjunction.net
    The word warez in your hosting name is common. In fact warez-host.com and wrzhost.com are both rather big and have the name in the url. On the other hand your site does look a bit unprofessional (has nothing to do with the name)

You use nulled whmcs.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information