Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6623 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    maxleech.com dllpoint.com ultrahosts.info downloaddesi.com
    robert pls come online on msn @ robert6951@msn.com

Website's:
    reddit.com
    Your billing is offline. I would like to be upgraded from Shacko-1 to Shacko-4, please hit me up via PM.

Review: I had the VPS for about 14 days. I got time today and set it up. So far so good, the speeds are not the greatest, i downloaded the server control panel at about 1MB/s, which is not bad for the $2 i paid. Overall response time is not the greatest, but again good for the super-low price!
    This is recommended for small sites that have a budget for Shared hosting but can't trust anyone to host with.
    I design free logos. click here.

3.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniac_ View Post
    Your billing is offline. I would like to be upgraded from Shacko-1 to Shacko-4, please hit me up via PM.

Review: I had the VPS for about 14 days. I got time today and set it up. So far so good, the speeds are not the greatest, i downloaded the server control panel at about 1MB/s, which is not bad for the $2 i paid. Overall response time is not the greatest, but again good for the super-low price!
    This is recommended for small sites that have a budget for Shared hosting but can't trust anyone to host with.

I've sent you a PM as requested I'm very sorry about any delay response as I've mention in PM. We've been experience poweroutages in Texas due to the weather here hopefully this all clears up in gets back to normally I've also been working around the clock to hire some staff at this moment who can help out. I'am glad you're enjoying the vps server you've purchased through us thanks for you review.

I want to buy VPS for Private RL/RTORRENT use
    can you provide me?

Banned
    Website's:
    RavenFaust.com USAWarez.com DLThe.Net DLThe.Com
    free 3 day trial?

It's been approximately 12 hours since I paid the invoice for my VPS from you guys, and I haven't received account information. Kinda frustrating.

Have u tried PM'ing Him

Haha no, I'm too lazy to PM. I open support ticket after support ticket til they get the picture. It's pretty much the same thing just not based here

Here we are at the 20 hour mark, still no VPS

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaertix View Post
    Haha no, I'm too lazy to PM. I open support ticket after support ticket til they get the picture. It's pretty much the same thing just not based here

Here we are at the 20 hour mark, still no VPS
    Client server was setup the process was an hour delayed due to the bad weather we were having yesterday plus bulk orders coming in.

All our servers are 100mbps

Website's:
    satiq.net
    Some tests:

Hotfile Download

Fileserve Upload

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information