Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61076 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    joeschatterbox.co.uk letfl.com neil053.com
    Hi Guys

You say on the first post

We provide support 24x7 via Support Tickets and Live Chat.

Where is the 24/7 support? Bought managed VPS having problems expecting 24/7 support but not there. With the difference in time zones it is difficult to be around when support is available. Today i have wasted so far 8 hours waiting for support to come online. If you do not provide 24/7 support please say so. I need support when i am around but at the moment not getting it.

Look forward to your comments on this issue. If you cannot provide the support advertised i may have to find yet another host that will provide me with that level of service.

Banned
    try to provide my server as early as possible

3.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    I paid in full got server but not working still waiting for the 24/7 support.

Live chat off, MSN off.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RonTY View Post
    I paid for USA vps. How could I know u guys are selling German VPS's by telling them USA. And where have u stated that its 100mbps shared?
    Is this here

And about refund? I m not asking u to refund me, just telling u not to put that person in your online support who is noob about your TOS.

+1

eve i asked them the same question

Banned
    Be VERY careful in dealing with this "company".

I purchased a site & reseller hosting that was with them and they deleted one account & suspended my other after i changed all the details over to mine.

Not even an explanation.

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    Be VERY careful in dealing with this "company".

I purchased a site & reseller hosting that was with them and they deleted one account & suspended my other after i changed all the details over to mine.

Not even an explanation.
    You purchased a reseller's site from them, with a hacked paypal. So, we transferred it back to his account.

Hi Guys

You say on the first post

We provide support 24x7 via Support Tickets and Live Chat.

Where is the 24/7 support? Bought managed VPS having problems expecting 24/7 support but not there. With the difference in time zones it is difficult to be around when support is available. Today i have wasted so far 8 hours waiting for support to come online. If you do not provide 24/7 support please say so. I need support when i am around but at the moment not getting it.

Look forward to your comments on this issue. If you cannot provide the support advertised i may have to find yet another host that will provide me with that level of service.
    Your time zone currently isn't up to scratch yet. We're working on that. We do provide good support just that sometimes there is a few bumps in the road. It happens to all hosting companies.

@Toothmaniac,

You never registered properly so we never knew you wanted a USA VPS. Deep already replied to your other thread.

Thanks,
    Cyber.

win or linux ?? have win ??
    Yahoo: Keosoft90 | ICQ : 570-630-903| MSN : keosoft90@hotmail.com | AIM : Keosoft90
    KWWH

Banned
    @Keosoft90: We are testing out Windows VPSs with 100Mbit Unmetered VPS's. PM me with your needs. Currently all plans are Linux Based.

@Neil: I believe you are happy now.
    @tooth: You should be fine by now too. I moved you to a Windows VPS with the same specs and the quote.

To everyone else reading the previous posts. We provide really good support but sometimes the client may have to wait. Everything is sorted out. There always are a few speedbumps.

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    What Deep said Keosoft

Banned
    Website's:
    yes everything has been sorted and now happy with everything. Support improved greatly.

Thanks guys.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information