Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6882 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default [Paid] I Need Small Icons

Can you edit this and add Thanks on it with the same font and size, button size 68px × 24px?

Can you make me new buttons for them with the same size?
    right now am low on cash thats why am asking for free

- Reputation - 21px × 17px

- IP - 18px × 17px

- Icons - 16px × 16px

- Announcement - 18px × 18px

- Sticky - 12px × 12px

Thanks

EDIT: how much do you want to charge for all this?
    i can see now one is interested to do free work reply here your price thx
    lig}{tning Reviewed by lig}{tning on . [Paid] I Need Small Icons Can you edit this http://www.warezit.org/game/buttons/quote.gif and add Thanks on it with the same font and size, button size 68px × 24px? Can you make me new buttons for them with the same size? right now am low on cash thats why am asking for free http://www.warezit.org/game/buttons/reputation.gif - Reputation - 21px × 17px http://www.warezit.org/game/buttons/ip.gif - IP - 18px × 17px Rating: 5
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    PsdPlus.org
    You better get a simple and sleek skin from Vbteam and copy his content to your Forum!

if any of you intrested please let me know the price for all this thankz?
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

Website's:
    mygamegalaxy.com
    here is a thanks button for you mate.. but sozz the font aint 100% right but couldent find the same font

1SearchEngine you can choose where you want to search.

^^ thanks smoky for you help, please can you make that font bit ticker same size as this one

Website's:
    bwscene.com downloadx.org
    Hey mate

Made you your thanks button u wanted. Looks the same, just font. Tell me if u want to change it a bit. Dont mind a small donation. Lemme know what you think.

Thanks.

^^ mate thanks for trying to help me but i need all the images if you or any of you can make it i well pay you but let me know your price/
    and please use capital leter For T = Thanks

Website's:
    bwscene.com downloadx.org
    I dont know how to make icons..

I just did button.

come on guys i need this pm me or reply here your price?

Website's:
    WarezDesign.net WarezCube.com PS3Cube.com XBoxCube.com
    Free!

- IP

- Icons

- Announcement

- Thanks

What do you think?

USMC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information