Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62151 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Facebook not closing down after all

Social network advertising company Fa$ebook isn’t shutting down, stories to the contrary notwithstanding.
    The Weekly World News, “famous for its reports on Bat Boy, alien attacks and how-tos like ‘10 Ways to Protect Your Home From Zombies”, had this ‘quote’ from Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, says the Washington Post:
    “Facebook has gotten out of control, and the stress of managing this company has ruined my life. I need to put an end to all the madness.”
    People believed it. And why wouldn’t they? Weekly World News credibility is on a par with that of the RIAA or MPAA, say, or the lamescream media at large.
    But “We didn’t get the memo about shutting down, so we’ll keep working away like always”, says Fa$ebook.
    Oh well.
    Presumably, this also means the smelly deal with Digital Sky Technologies, a Russian investment firm “allegedly controlled by a Russian oligarch and Putin pal named Alisher Usmanov (pictured above following discussions on his possible financial involvement with UK football team Arsenal), who is described thusly by Gawker:
    “Usmanov… who reportedly owns 32 percent of DST, comes with the sort of unsavory press clippings worthy of a long-surviving oligarch in anarchic, organized-crime-ridden Russia: He’s been accused by a former British ambassador of being a ‘gangster and racketeer’ and of close ties to mafia drug trafficking and, as we’ve reported previously, controversially tried to censor bloggers who linked to news of the accusations.”
    So rest assured: your personal and private data will rest in safe hands, as always.

http://url2it.com/eban
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Facebook not closing down after all http://imgcrave.com/upload/2011/Jan/10/2011011018.jpg Social network advertising company Fa$ebook isn’t shutting down, stories to the contrary notwithstanding. The Weekly World News, “famous for its reports on Bat Boy, alien attacks and how-tos like ‘10 Ways to Protect Your Home From Zombies”, had this ‘quote’ from Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, says the Washington Post: “Facebook has gotten out of control, and the stress of managing this company has ruined my life. I need to put an Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    I was on a troll roll with this fake news

Website's:
    tribupinoy.net pinoyddl.org
    hahha.. i thought i was true..

Website's:
    StudentSharez.com
    i was sure about this.
    Offshore-host.blogspot.com - List of DMCA flexible webhosts.
    StudentSharez.com - Medical ebooks and lectures.

Website's:
    takeashotatlife.com allnewbeats.com xavierkedzierski.com
    He would have been dumb to close facebook, he would sell it if it was too stressful DUH!?!?

Respected Member
    Anyone who read the story and did believe it will probably have fun watching this video:

lol. Why he would have carried it so far if he wanted to close it after all. So not true.

Banned
    Yeah they are valued at over $50 billion dollars, I doubt they are going anywhere any time soon.

Banned
    Website's:
    gfxfire.com url4free.com
    Yeah no way this would have happened, it's too big to close down now.

Thread Information