Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6743 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    btw, how do i reply to them without them finding my ip address in the email? lmao.

Made by Envee :P

Website's:
    StudentSharez.com
    don't be scared.
    just make a backup and move to another country in Europe.
    search, they are many out there.
    Offshore-host.blogspot.com - List of DMCA flexible webhosts.
    StudentSharez.com - Medical ebooks and lectures.

3.   Sponsored Links

Alrighty then, I'd go with something like this:

Hello, Mr. Whoever you are.

I received your complaint. And I have to tell you few things regarding it. First of all, my Website (MP3Drug.com) does NOT host .mp3 files on its Hosting Account. Therefore, I haven't done anything bad except coding a Search Engine which crawls FTP's and other Websites from the Internet. Such as BeeMP3.com which is quite famous. And most of the crawled songs I have in MP3Drug's Database are from BeeMP3.

If you still don't know what the heck is MP3Drug.com, I'll tell you. It's an Search Engine. Just like Google, or any other Search Engine. I think you should get a guy who would tell you who to contact and when to contact. Because, frankly, you made a big mistake contacting me, without even checking do I host .mp3 files on the Server which is located in your beautiful country, Netherlands.

You could contact my domain registrar and tell them that my Website "crawls" (wow, I never knew that was a crime!) through the public FTP's and Websites which host MP3 files, they wouldn't even reply to you, bla bla bla. Same story again with the sites hosting, so don't spend your money on my Website, try to get down bigger fish in the sea. I mean really, 60% Warez related Blogs & Forums are hosted in Netherlands. So, Go go go!

Good luck, and have fun!

- MP3Drug.com Admin

Haha, I know it sucks and it has many errors, so you can fix it. And send it to them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp3Drug View Post
    Okey... diff country ♥ but... russia costs a LOT of money... i can only afford $90 monthly max, i need cpanel cz i'm scared without it
    You could try
    Code: 
    http://www.servainet.com
    they are in sweden so the connection should be very good, and they told me they ignore dmca etc, so maybe one to try. If its just you going to be using the server you could just use Webmin, it allows for easy adding domains and is more resource freindly than cpanel.

If you want to know the host i use in Ukraine, ill pm you the url, they are cheaper then the swedish host above, and are probably slightly safer, but the download speed and load time will be better from sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp3Drug View Post
    btw, how do i reply to them without them finding my ip address in the email? lmao.
    VPN, proxy, or just dont reply assuming you have left the Netherlands their is no reason to reply per say.

@delboy,
    thanks for that.. http://www.servainet.com/Server+host...d+servers.html has small bandwidth though :-\ I need 4tb atleast i'm affraid

yes please pm me the url of ukraine host

@Jason Nice letter, but what about saying that if an artist emails me with the artist etc i'll freely take the song down? or isn't this worth saying??

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Alrighty then, I'd go with something like this:

Hello, Mr. Whoever you are.

I received your complaint. And I have to tell you few things regarding it. First of all, my Website (MP3Drug.com) does NOT host .mp3 files on its Hosting Account. Therefore, I haven't done anything bad except coding a Search Engine which crawls FTP's and other Websites from the Internet. Such as BeeMP3.com which is quite famous. And most of the crawled songs I have in MP3Drug's Database are from BeeMP3.

If you still don't know what the heck is MP3Drug.com, I'll tell you. It's an Search Engine. Just like Google, or any other Search Engine. I think you should get a guy who would tell you who to contact and when to contact. Because, frankly, you made a big mistake contacting me, without even checking do I host .mp3 files on the Server which is located in your beautiful country, Netherlands.

You could contact my domain registrar and tell them that my Website "crawls" (wow, I never knew that was a crime!) through the public FTP's and Websites which host MP3 files, they wouldn't even reply to you, bla bla bla. Same story again with the sites hosting, so don't spend your money on my Website, try to get down bigger fish in the sea. I mean really, 60% Warez related Blogs & Forums are hosted in Netherlands. So, Go go go!

Good luck, and have fun!

- MP3Drug.com Admin

Haha, I know it sucks and it has many errors, so you can fix it. And send it to them.
    This looks like a perfect reply

Now send it, Go GO GO

My advice is don't reply, just move your ass out of Netherlands.

Of course it is worth saying. And you should tell them about it, If they reply you with the artists name. You should remove him from Database. Cooperation is always good.

Right then, I've sent the email it's worth a shot... via proxy ofcause...

Now to wait and see... and also look for new host if it goes wrong

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information