Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6839 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by ShareShiz View Post
    obviously DL is right. you are all stupid.

its a new company. its bound to have some mistakes.
    people cheat referrer systems all the time. dont rely on that shit.

people get paid so its not a scam.

believing that you will make millions with a referrer system is completely retarded. i have over 1000 referrers on FS and dont have a single penny from any of them.

just stop crying like little bitches and upload shit. DONT RELY ON ANY REFERRER SYSTEM.

nuff said. close thread
    fyi sir duckload is not a new company u come to know abt duckload now because they have just started to pay users for uploading

-SiMmER

Website's:
    Duckload.com
    No.

We are not new. We just stayed in germany for 2 years and now improve our countries.

Lets just leave this guys, DL is not a scam site, yes they have some obvious problems ( site translation etc etc) but lets give them time. According to DL a new version of the website is being launched on monday/tuesday, lets see how that turns out.

Close this thread i say.

Website's:
    ihide.info
    my bad. company is not new. but its new to all of us.

why do you think RS has/had so many god damn rules. simple because people were abusing the system. i suspect people are abusing the referrer system for duckload and measures were taken. now people are crying over it.
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

5.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Hey.

Firstly, -RaJ- you should be contacting Duckload directly, to solve the matter.

viruz99, I've checked IPs for a few members who you thought were the "same" but their IPs do not match. They're human beings, and human beings can be annoyed if you ask the same thing on and on and on and on and on (this is annoying isn't it?) and on and on and on and on and on.

Just because they're representatives for File Hosts doesn't necessarily mean they cannot be annoyed or even pushed so much that they can't explode and say things back. Their system can malfunction, I'm sure those members who said that they didn't receive the payment must have received the payment by now.

As stated by CloudShow they have flaws in their DL system, and referrals aren't always counted as they maybe inactive or even created by yourselves (I'm not saying you did, but a few users generally think they can get away with things like that but they don't).

Instead of flaming/bashing, co-operate with DuckLoad and solve the issue.

Thanks.

+ Time to close this thread +

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information