I joined filesonic 02Jan2010 (before 5 days) and selected to get paid for "counted downloads". As far as I know, I can change plan ("counted downloads" or "Premium sales count") once every week. You can see my earnings so far on the attached picture.

I have two questions:
1) Can I change NOW to "Premium sales count" and get paid from the 3 sales while I have not yet got paid for the "counted downloads" or it starts to count from the moment you change it? (I guess I will loose payment for the downloads)
2) According to your experience, around what amount would that 3 sales be? (Should I guess more than $5.37 that I earned with downloads?)

Thank you for your time and replies
kariofilis Reviewed by kariofilis on . Filesonic "counted downloads" or "Premium sales count" now? http://g.imagehost.org/0461/Untitled-1.jpg I joined filesonic 02Jan2010 (before 5 days) and selected to get paid for "counted downloads". As far as I know, I can change plan ("counted downloads" or "Premium sales count") once every week. You can see my earnings so far on the attached picture. I have two questions: 1) Can I change NOW to "Premium sales count" and get paid from the 3 sales while I have not yet got paid for the "counted downloads" or it starts to count from the moment you Rating: 5