Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61679 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Filesonic "counted downloads" or "Premium sales count" now?

I joined filesonic 02Jan2010 (before 5 days) and selected to get paid for "counted downloads". As far as I know, I can change plan ("counted downloads" or "Premium sales count") once every week. You can see my earnings so far on the attached picture.

I have two questions:
    1) Can I change NOW to "Premium sales count" and get paid from the 3 sales while I have not yet got paid for the "counted downloads" or it starts to count from the moment you change it? (I guess I will loose payment for the downloads)
    2) According to your experience, around what amount would that 3 sales be? (Should I guess more than $5.37 that I earned with downloads?)

Thank you for your time and replies
    kariofilis Reviewed by kariofilis on . Filesonic "counted downloads" or "Premium sales count" now? http://g.imagehost.org/0461/Untitled-1.jpg I joined filesonic 02Jan2010 (before 5 days) and selected to get paid for "counted downloads". As far as I know, I can change plan ("counted downloads" or "Premium sales count") once every week. You can see my earnings so far on the attached picture. I have two questions: 1) Can I change NOW to "Premium sales count" and get paid from the 3 sales while I have not yet got paid for the "counted downloads" or it starts to count from the moment you Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    dtinternets.com
    1) If you change now your plan from PPD to PPS, you will get paid for $5.37 plus the sales you will get in future.

2) Those 3 sales would grant you at least $16.2.

got it...

Thanks a lot for that furious.
    I think I need to see how it goes...which plan is best for my content and choose with which one I should go.

I see that I am doing some premium sales with my posts. Would you suggest I should change my plan to that?

Please share your experience, I really can't decide...

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    Quote Originally Posted by kariofilis View Post

I see that I am doing some premium sales with my posts. Would you suggest I should change my plan to that?

hmm
    3 sales in 1 week is very good.
    but sales of 1 week will not help you.
    what about your past sales?

This is the first week...nothing before that

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kariofilis View Post

Someone...please give more explanation...

So from the table above...user in PPD scheme...but there are 4 PPS too...mean in next week, when user switch to PPS, he ca cash out the PPS he made from previous week...? Or...when he change the scheme to PPS next week...the previous sales on last week still count or not...?

I'm new here...so need more explanation...

I've read from other user poster..and to be honest it make me confusion, some say PPD is better choice...some say PPS is better choice...

Does premium sales work on other peoples sites? Like posting on warez BB etc, or it has to be from your own website?

It works everywhere as far as I know...
    My sales are not from my site...
    They are just sales that happened after someone got into filesonic by hitting one of my links and decided to pay for a premium account.

I think this is not the case for fileserve. I think you get paid only for refferals from your own site (submitted in your fileserve account)

4 sales is definately more than $8.93 so if I were you I'd switch to pps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information