Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61770 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Interesting
    Sandvik knows this stuff
    Trusted: Dom, l0calh0st, 0ccul7, robert420
    Find all threads started by NewEraCracker

2.   Sponsored Links

if you need the latest flash file for flashing then pm me.
    But yeah Sandvik knows what he is talking about
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

Banned
    i jailbroke it but couldnt unlock it so i took it bk to where i got it from and they just unlocked it without cydia or a jailbreak . 4.2.1 baseband 3.10 like i said ..idk how tho

mmm mmm!
    I'm a quick leaner, that's it. I worked on this shit a few days ago, read every article about iPhone unlock and jailbreak.

Just follow the iphone dev blog for updates.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    it cant be done bruh..not with public tools anyways ..but idk rly ..

Still waiting on an untethered release for Windows

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Still waiting on an untethered release for Windows
    Yeah, the one for Mac got released a few days ago. I guess the untethered for windows is comming soon
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

mmm mmm!

The untethered release should be okay for me, I almost never turn my iPod off.

My brother (with a iPod running 3.something) showed me this awesome app where it links to cracked versions of apps available in the app store can't wait to get it.

mmm mmm!
    Lots of stuff to download if you JB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information