Hey Guys,

I have a current postgen coded by somik, it basically generates the html code because it's a wordpress blog, it has a field for cover, info, screenshots, three download boxes for three sets of mirrors and a password field.

It works perfectly fine but my uploaders have now started to spread their uploads else where as well so they want it to generate the bbcode, I got a seperate postgen for bbcode.

The problem is that it's irritating to re-paste everything so I wanted someone to modify it so that it generates the bbcode and html code together.

I am paying $10 for this instead it isn't much.

Payment Method: PayPal

PM me or add me on msn : w@rezshares.com
ItsmYarD Reviewed by ItsmYarD on . PHP Coder To Modify PostGen Hey Guys, I have a current postgen coded by somik, it basically generates the html code because it's a wordpress blog, it has a field for cover, info, screenshots, three download boxes for three sets of mirrors and a password field. It works perfectly fine but my uploaders have now started to spread their uploads else where as well so they want it to generate the bbcode, I got a seperate postgen for bbcode. The problem is that it's irritating to re-paste everything so I wanted someone Rating: 5