Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61058 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    fhscout.com

Question hotfile | deleted file issue by dmca notice

I've just fetched a file into my hot account from another hosting using remote upload..
    after remote upload completed, I go to link and it says file is removed by dmca..

so if the same file deleted before on hotfile, it can not be upload and distribube on hotfile anymore ?
    fhscout Reviewed by fhscout on . hotfile | deleted file issue by dmca notice I've just fetched a file into my hot account from another hosting using remote upload.. after remote upload completed, I go to link and it says file is removed by dmca.. so if the same file deleted before on hotfile, it can not be upload and distribube on hotfile anymore ? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Well, For example rename from UFC 125 Countdown HDTV XviD aAF to U.125.C.HDTV.XviD.aAF

If they won't deleted!

use this tool to reupload deleted file
    Code: 
    http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?t=2120863&highlight=

They basically look for the MD5 and file name of the file uploaded. If it matches, the file is automatically deleted.

Website's:
    fhscout.com
    ok, see.. so simply I just need to change file name..
    thanks for replies

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Quote Originally Posted by fhscout View Post
    ok, see.. so simply I just need to change file name..
    thanks for replies
    Probably the MD5 hash

Lol no, changing file names won't do a thing. To change MD5 you need to modify the contents of the file, even adding 1 byte is good enough. Changing filename doesn't modify the contents in any way.

If you are directly remote uploading, there is no way to change MD5. Its better if you use a paid service like file-remoter to do that.

One more thing, HF doesn't check for matching file names. Your file name can be same. Only MD5 needs to be different.

Website's:
    fhscout.com
    so another question.. say I've uploaded a files and then created copies of them.. should I change every file name in case copies deleted ?
    original files may also be deleted because of matching names and md5?

Website's:
    fhscout.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Prazsky View Post
    Lol no, changing file names won't do a thing. To change MD5 you need to modify the contents of the file, even adding 1 byte is good enough. Changing filename doesn't modify the contents in any way.

If you are directly remote uploading, there is no way to change MD5. Its better if you use a paid service like file-remoter to do that.
    I use megaupload as my backup service.. I upload all my files there first.. and then distirbute to other file hostings.. so in case any file deleted, I can easily remote upload the same file again from megaupload..

so in this case if a file is deleted from hotfile which I fetched from megaupload..
    I will not be able to remote upload the same file again from megaupload to hotfile ?
    renaming file will not work ?

For the last time, HF doesn't check for matching file names. They only check for blacklisted MD5. So if your main file is deleted and your copy has the same MD5, it will be deleted automatically as well. No amount of file name changing will help you there.

No, once a file is blacklisted, you cannot remote upload the same file from MU to HF for a second time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information