Hello guys,
I need you webmasters Suggestions.
I'm new to website world. I own HQ-Download.Com. It's also brand new..

Well someone is selling me the Public Rapidleech. What do you guys think that should i buy it or not? He is just selling Domain + script + design.

1st thing is that i don't know much about managing Rapidleech. If i buy after your suggestions guys then it would be helpful for me & i will make the thread that what i want as help.

What you guys think? Should i buy or not ? Well im good HTMLer & GFXer. But know PHP a little bit. I think modify Rapidleech but i cant to much with rapidleech
RoXeN... Reviewed by RoXeN... on . I'm buying one Website Hello guys, I need you webmasters Suggestions. I'm new to website world. I own HQ-Download.Com. It's also brand new.. :) Well someone is selling me the Public Rapidleech. What do you guys think that should i buy it or not? He is just selling Domain + script + design. 1st thing is that i don't know much about managing Rapidleech. If i buy after your suggestions guys then it would be helpful for me & i will make the thread that what i want as help. What you guys think? Should i Rating: 5