Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61018 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    tehMoviez.com 0Senes.com GeekFaceGames.com

Exclamation Suspectious activity from sBorg

i upload movies for someone using his name and his own sborg licence on his server.

i was working with sborg. At first stage, i became not able to download any file then, it stopped working. i thought the server was down, but i realized that the problem was in sborg since any other script on the server was working correctly.

so i checked established tcp connections and i found that:

establishing such kind of connections with that speed and data amount transfered make the script as a trojan and malware wich can give access to unauthorized persons to your server.

who can give an explanation?
    jokerhacker Reviewed by jokerhacker on . Suspectious activity from sBorg i upload movies for someone using his name and his own sborg licence on his server. i was working with sborg. At first stage, i became not able to download any file then, it stopped working. i thought the server was down, but i realized that the problem was in sborg since any other script on the server was working correctly. so i checked established tcp connections and i found that: http://lulzimg.com/i03/4f761885.png establishing such kind of connections with that speed and data Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    CloudNXT.net
    CALL-Back maybe to chk licenses...

I will decode it later on and check it out, I checked the old nulled version and it wasn't even decoded, but easy to do

And no im not nulling it dont PM me.

weird

i see many bugs at sborg these days
    Not Allowed

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by EnCiPh3r View Post
    CALL-Back maybe to chk licenses...
    a call-back connection doesn't use this amount of data at this speed

Website's:
    somik.org sborg.us
    Thats actually a required callback that all sBorgs have to check validity of licenses. In your case, the callback is going into a infinite loop, download large amount of garbage data from our server.

Upgrade to sBorg 3.7 and all the problems should be fixed. If you are a sBorg client, open up a support ticket at: http://sborg.us/support/

Thankyou.

@Gav0, thanks bro.

Website's:
    what about being not accessible anymore?
    it used to work, witch mean that there is some kind of modification happened on the server, i borrowed 3.7 from a friend to test it on the server, didnt work too, with the same huge data amount in tcp connections!

Website's:
    somik.org sborg.us
    sBorg 3.7 is working fine on all accounts. Example: http://demo.sborg.us/

Support for sBorg 3.5 was removed last night. We are currently helping our loyal clients who owned or used 3.5 to upgrade to sBorg 3.7.

Open a support ticket and provide your sBorg email and transaction ID and we'll take care of the problem for you: http://sborg.us/support/

Remember that you need to prove that you are actually using the legit version of sborg and not the nulled version to receive the upgrade.

Website's:
    im talking about your code, it modified it's functionality after connecting to sborg.somik.org, that mean that it gave access to someone (or bot) to modify it, witch affects server security

Website's:
    somik.org sborg.us
    It neigher modified it self nor gave access to anyone to modify it. All it did was connect to sborg update server and start downloading garbage data off it.

And how come you didn't open a support ticket? Makes me think you are actually using a nulled sBorg. If that is the case, you should not talk about server security when you are using nulled scripts!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information