Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62065 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default Respected mass demotion.

Hello KWWH,

I'd like to share my opinion about respected mass demotion.

I know this board needs cleanup but there are some members that contributed with their time to make KWWHunction better.

Please give respected rank back to people who contributed to this board.

Kind regards,
    NewEraCracker.

PS: If you intend to reply to this thread please keep things polite.
    NewEraCracker Reviewed by NewEraCracker on . Respected mass demotion. Hello KWWH, I'd like to share my opinion about respected mass demotion. I know this board needs cleanup but there are some members that contributed with their time to make KWWHunction better. Please give respected rank back to people who contributed to this board. Kind regards, Rating: 5
    Trusted: Dom, l0calh0st, 0ccul7, robert420
    Find all threads started by NewEraCracker

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    No because they are mean to KWWHunction, I don't think this is a good thread to make.

They said it will be done in time.
    This is the staff, you have been banned

I'm feeling it babes. Positivity on this site is high ♥♥♥

Made by Envee :P

It begins...
    Please give MrP his rank before he chokes on something screaming about it!

And I'm GODDAMNED SERIOUS. He's taking it too hard!

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    This will remain open as long as it doesnt turn into a shit flinging match. I personally think this was kinda long overdue myself,the clean slate.

there was justa thread on this, what is the point of another one? The people who earned it will return to it. Saying KWWH is a shit hole and swearing really isn't a good way to get it back imo.
    Please follow signature rules

Website's:
    ServeDome.com DisneyPinTrade.com DisneyJunction.com ImgDisney.com disneypintrade.ecrater.com
    i have no weed right now so im a little ticked off by this and yea i said if KWWH wants to be a shit hole let it but im pissed

fist i was robed of S moderator for 1 day banning Jason and and shout box banning HX and CM for talking shit i got mad and i 1 day banned them it was a mistake and i payed for it
    and lost my rank even though Elj said no one would be demoted
    it was only a mistake so they told everyone i stepped down to say there saving me face.

Saving Face? my rep is awesome and im a great guy and would never do wrong on anyone so keep your save face excuse

i do respect Elj and KWWH but the choices there making is making me lose that respect
    i earned my ranks im a great person i help anyone that needs it

i busted my ass everyday for KWWH dealing with flamers trolls and reports and messes
    and i did it all with a smile to help better KWWH and look where we are now
    i was tossed in the trash like yesterdays garbage i dont find it fair a lot of use earned and deserve rank

people say rank is nothing dont worry about rank to them i say w/e i like rank and want my rank if you dont care about rank thats on you but i know your lining.

Respected Developer
    MrP, the users who truly deserve it may receive it back. RELAX. With your current attitude you won't go no where.

Demoting everyone was the best move el_j ever made. Deal with it.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information