Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61910 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLeTeD View Post
    Look when I asked to be a member, everyone still knew me and talked to me. I was still "Respected" or at least I think so
    Actually, no one cared what you had to say and some of us spat in your drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by pi0tr3k View Post
    That srsly looks weird.. have u ever seen wbb demoting their vips and starting again ?
    There is a huge difference between WBB and KWWHunction, you already know that.

I like the idea of mass demotion as already said.

Quote Originally Posted by lifetalk View Post
    I say, do away with the entire rank. Maintain just two classes of ranks - Members and Staff.

Anything more than that in a community like KWWH and you'll have drama at an ongoing basis. You also need to realize that being host to a diverse group of members, not everyone's mentality here is the same. Some feel offended by stuff that should not matter, others don't. What does that do? Breed more drama and possibly enmity. Trust me, you don't want that.
    I completely agree with you. Just keep it with normal members and staff. If people are helping one others just to get into the "Respected Group" is more like looking for attention and finding something to brag about. If their not interested in helping sincerely, don't do it in the first place.

Furthermore, if any deals with this "respected members" goes wrong, people will put the blame on KWWH as they trust your better judgment giving them those ranks. In the end, KWWH will be badmouthed.

Just my 2cents.

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    i wish i "had" poop so i can bitch about how hard a rank it is to achive and all the "benifits"
    *cough cough 200pm space
    was SOOOOoooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooo
    nice

Website's:
    LulzIMG.com chtbx.com RapidPremium.Net ReleaseLeech.com RLSLeech.com NinjaRobotPirateZombieNazi.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPeanut420 View Post
    i have no weed right now so im a little ticked off by this and yea i said if KWWH wants to be a shit hole let it but im pissed

fist i was robed of S moderator for 1 day banning Jason and and shout box banning HX and CM ...
    I didn't read the rest as it's gonna be BS. You were not robbed of anything you deserved. Fool.

This should've happened a long time ago. It's a wise move and here's to hoping Katz'll do it soon to their 3,4,5*.

Website's:
    donotclickme.com
    Quote Originally Posted by lifetalk View Post
    I say, do away with the entire rank. Maintain just two classes of ranks - Members and Staff.

Anything more than that in a community like KWWH and you'll have drama at an ongoing basis. You also need to realize that being host to a diverse group of members, not everyone's mentality here is the same. Some feel offended by stuff that should not matter, others don't. What does that do? Breed more drama and possibly enmity. Trust me, you don't want that.

As for the issue of trust and respect, well respect is something that isn't influenced by a color change. You need people to respect you based on how you behave with them, not based on what color your username is or what user title you have. A new unknown member could get the poop color username, but being new and having that poop color does not make him respected - not in my eyes, at least. I'd need him to do a lot more to prove to the community he's actually worth being respected.

Trust? Implement a rating system. If you can't do that, let each be to his own. Risks exist - respected or not. We've seen issues come up with even respected members, hell, an ex-staff scammed KWWH in the past. Another staff member fucked up a lot of innocent members because he wasn't experienced enough to run a web host. How, in the name of hell, does a different username color affect the level of trust you place on a person, is beyond me. At the end of the day, you still don't know that person on the other end. You still have to be cautious with him, ask for proof of everything when dealing, etc etc. Just because he's respected does not mean you should blindly trust him and hand him over all your money or whatever it is that you're dealing with.

Just my 2 cents, really. The more 'discrimination (of sorts)' you implement in a community like KWWH, the more shit you'll have to deal with in the long run.
    I totally agree with you.ELJ please remove all these groups (they sound like discrimination), else, we'll lose more respected members like Whoo etc (or they'll become inactive).We already lost members like Hyperz , jayfella etc for some similar reasons.
    These groups are more abused, then properly used. e.g. Hey i am a respected member you must pay me first for my services, or like i am a respected coder you must pay me $100 for this service,when others are offering the same for $50 etc etc
    "Advertising may be described as the science of arresting the human intelligence long enough to get money from it."

Stephen Butler Leacock (1869-1944)

Website's:
    ExtremePirate.com Extabit.com
    I agree with Deleted
    Champ of Champs Is Here

My Site:- ExtremePirate.com

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Lads its just another color for your name,at the end of the day its not really important and it doesnt really make you cool.So i cant see why people are getting upset over it.

I agree With the suggestion of their should only be 2 groups. Staff and Member. No other ranks.

Do you guys understand the Respected rank means nothing when you really aren't respected by other members? It's just a color?

In my opinion, Isn't it even better when People respect you even without having the Rank.

10.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    ... close this thread before someone comes!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread Information