Hey, i was just wondering if anyone was able to give me a few tips about opening a warez Blog.... I have been a webmaster for the last 8yrs running websites for professional wrestlers.

I am wanting to open up a warez Blog (ofcourse, no warez hosted on my server) But am wondering what trouble i can get into... I am located in Australia. I would remove any content that had complaints. Are legal services ok with just that? i have a great .com domain that i want to use...

Also, i have been a loyal user with Godaddy for many years and would like to stay with them & There hosting.. Do they allow warez blogs? i would be using my hosting acount that i have other domains hosted on with godaddy.... Would i be in risk of losing them if opening a warez site with godaddy.?

Thanks in advance for any help provided.
AussieK Reviewed by AussieK on . Warez Blog - avoiding Legal trouble , Hosting - info needed Hey, i was just wondering if anyone was able to give me a few tips about opening a warez Blog.... I have been a webmaster for the last 8yrs running websites for professional wrestlers. I am wanting to open up a warez Blog (ofcourse, no warez hosted on my server) But am wondering what trouble i can get into... I am located in Australia. I would remove any content that had complaints. Are legal services ok with just that? i have a great .com domain that i want to use... Also, i have been Rating: 5