Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61025 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    hackersindex.com internet4cash.com

Default buying vps.

Looking for vps with following criterias:

1. Shud have unmetered bandwidth.
    2. Shud be offshore.

Need to host established warez forum and one other site.
    thanks.
    brainst0rm Reviewed by brainst0rm on . buying vps. Looking for vps with following criterias: 1. Shud have unmetered bandwidth. 2. Shud be offshore. Need to host established warez forum and one other site. thanks. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    why you need unmetered if you just hosting forums or website they dont really take much bandwidth

Hey,

May I ask, why do you need unmetered bandwidth for a warez site? How much bandwidth did you spend last month? Most of those providers who offer unmetered bandwidth at 100mbps or 1gbps lines would cap your port at some point if you push too much traffic.

The real unmetered costs much more so if you don't use a lot of bandwidth, I don't see why would you pay more for unmetered.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Banned
    Website's:
    hackersindex.com internet4cash.com
    The forum that i am going to use is established and gets 3 to 5k UV a day right now. Most likely to get doubled in a week.

Banned
    you probly will need least 1gb ram
    and it wont take that much bandwidth a forum 1tb should do fine for your site and another

Yea, I wouldn't worry about bandwidth, everyone always looks for Unmetered bandwidth so those servers are always swamped and oversold.

Really think about how much bandwidth you'll really need, I'd personally look for a solid host with good server specs. Reliability and Uptime should be priority number one unless you don't mind going down for 12+ hours at a time with some "Unmetered" VPS hosts around here..

mmm mmm!
    Moved to Hosting Discussion
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    HugeServer.COM HugeServer.INFO
    Hello,

If you can take a metered server, I would offer you this : http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=56474

Best regards
    ░ HugeServer.com - Since 2008 in Business
    ░ Enterprise Dedicated Servers, Virtual Servers, CDN, and Collocation
    ░ Datacenters in ► Los Angeles ► Atlanta ► ...
    ░ Email : Sales@HugeServer.COM

Thread Information