Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61149 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Unable to Access VPS IP

Hi mates , I am having a problem with my VPS .
    Till today morning everything Including RL was fine , but now when i open My my RL address , i get error "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at http://My_RL_address". however when i open WHM and cPanel adress it opens up .
    One More thing , My cPanel liscence has also expired yesterday , but still the address was working fine and I was using the RL .

Is there anyother way to use RL , or any other way to make the adress accessible ..?
    Or any settings need to be done in vzpp ?
    thanks in advance...
    vineetpratik Reviewed by vineetpratik on . Unable to Access VPS IP Hi mates , I am having a problem with my VPS . Till today morning everything Including RL was fine , but now when i open My my RL address , i get error "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at http://My_RL_address". however when i open WHM and cPanel adress it opens up . One More thing , My cPanel liscence has also expired yesterday , but still the address was working fine and I was using the RL . Is there anyother way to use RL , or any other way to make the adress Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

have toy asked from the seller?

Respected Member
    Have you used a site like network-tools.com to check the site? They can give you an idea of what the problem might be.

Thread Information