Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61716 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    WarezDesign.net WarezCube.com PS3Cube.com XBoxCube.com

Default vBulletin error please help!

When I go to my site I get:

Code: 
    Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/duce/public_html/includes/init.php on line 49

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/duce/public_html/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/duce/public_html/includes/init.php on line 105

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/duce/public_html/includes/init.php on line 113

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/duce/public_html/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/duce/public_html/includes/init.php on line 128

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/duce/public_html/includes/init.php on line 136

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/duce/public_html/includes/init.php on line 205

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/duce/public_html/includes/init.php on line 383

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/duce/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2529

Unable to add cookies, header already sent. File: /home/duce/public_html/includes/init.php Line: 49 Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.5.0 RC2
    Anyone know how to fix this?
    DuCe Reviewed by DuCe on . vBulletin error please help! When I go to my site I get: Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/duce/public_html/includes/init.php on line 49 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/duce/public_html/includes/init.php on line 101 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/duce/public_html/includes/init.php on line 105 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is Rating: 5

USMC

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Disable all plugins via config.php and then disable SEO

Website's:
    Katzbb.com Foxmovie.co
    see this issue in vbteam you can go there
    http://www.vbteam.info/how-to/43249-...php-5-3-x.html

Website's:
    fsdwarez.org
    try disabling vBSEO.
    If you can't login to admincp
    add this in config under <php
    PHP Code: 
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 

Website's:
    WarezDesign.net WarezCube.com PS3Cube.com XBoxCube.com
    Quote Originally Posted by cyber.crime View Post
    see this issue in vbteam you can go there
    http://www.vbteam.info/how-to/43249-...php-5-3-x.html
    This helped mate, thank you so much, my site is back up.

USMC

Thread Information