Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6977 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 40 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    Eagle-Zone.info
    i have Added Backlink plz unban my site thanks.
    Eagle-Zone.info

Website's:
    dsebdblog.org

This what I get when I was trying to login to my cpanel of mecho. !!

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    This is really weird. I've no idea why that is happening to you and only you. That is a jQuery javascript Validation plugin used on thousands of sites. I didn't code it. http://docs.jquery.com/Plugins/Validation

I've updated to the latest version. If you are still getting the message can you try on the demo form on the jquery website and tell me if you get the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by NewTon View Post
    i have Added Backlink plz unban my site thanks.
    Eagle-Zone.info
    Please login to the Webmaster Area and press the unban button like it tells you on the first post on this thread, the webmasters page on Webmasters Page and it said in the email that was sent to you.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    dsebdblog.org
    Yeah it's my bad luck I guess. Strange things happening to me since i stepped in this warez world!

That's works fine on jquery demo form. I have submitted few downloads to mecho through submitter. Let's see what happen.....

Also, Can you please check again. I don't think there is any other option for me.

Is there any option to change my email coz this is creating problem? I have other email too.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    I've removed it for now and will do some more research. It's not that important as it does an additional check anyway after you click the submit button.

Let me know if you can get in now.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    CyberMania.org
    mr happy don't you think that now as katz is closed other ddl's should allowed posting dvdrip,minihd rip in topic title?this would be love by guest and if some site just put fake title you should just ban them what say?

7.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    iHacksRepo.Com WatchDDR.Com
    Quote Originally Posted by House_maniac View Post
    mr happy don't you think that now as katz is closed other ddl's should allowed posting dvdrip,minihd rip in topic title?this would be love by guest and if some site just put fake title you should just ban them what say?
    I guess , its not a good idea..Katz didnt allow this for a reason and i think they were right..it will mess up all the submissions..

Need Help Regarding Jailbreaks And Unlocks ? PM ME ;)

iDevice : iPhone 3Gs 16GB White (Factory Unlocked) Updated To iOS5 !

Website's:
    CyberMania.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.KiLLeR View Post
    I guess , its not a good idea..Katz didnt allow this for a reason and i think they were right..it will mess up all the submissions..
    well personally i think it will be a good idea would you like clicking and clicking several time to get a dvdrip?i guess no so i don't see why it will mess up the submissions,also i don't think high star site will put fake title well for now it just depend on the ddl owners waiting for an answer from them from what i know phaze accept it

Website's:
    uploadz.org serverpick.in
    May be You can look at these -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    That's now fixed
    Thanks for fix email. But i can't access to wcp - my account is not activated. Please sent activation code to storagebook.org@gmail.com

Page 40 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread Information