Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6980 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    @CloudShadow:
    Ill consider it but Ill need to learn how to write an opera extension first.

@MrSandvik:
    Suprised you didnt like the design, but I guess simplicity isnt for everyone.

Hmm slow upload speed, its not a problem at the moment which leads me to it was related to our over night load spikes. In which case I wont be releasing the site till after our new server arives anyway.

Slogan: Well because im experimenting with it.

Favicon, Link exchange, Tools, NFO: All valid suggestions and I will get on them right away. Im also thinking "private uploads" maybe.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Load time is very good, Nice and simple design, Upload is a bit slow

How ever you say its been around since 2005

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    I made the mistake origionally of utilising a hosting services 'get 1 domain with your hosting' and got locked in there where they held me for ransom not allowing me to transfer so after a few years paying $20 a year for a .info I let it expire and prayed no one would steal it.

BTW im not sure why people say the uploads slow, is it because the flash uploader is a bit deceptive with its speed estimation (somthing ive noticed but not been able to fix yet)

Also how slow is it uploading for people, uploading Penguins.jpeg from "Pictures" on Windows 7 is completed in 3 seconds for me on a decently slow network connection.

favicon made and added. Link exchange codes added. NFO uploading will be complete soon.

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by SplitIce View Post
    @CloudShadow:
    Ill consider it but Ill need to learn how to write an opera extension first.

@MrSandvik:
    Suprised you didnt like the design, but I guess simplicity isnt for everyone.

Hmm slow upload speed, its not a problem at the moment which leads me to it was related to our over night load spikes. In which case I wont be releasing the site till after our new server arives anyway.

Slogan: Well because im experimenting with it.

Favicon, Link exchange, Tools, NFO: All valid suggestions and I will get on them right away. Im also thinking "private uploads" maybe.
    It was to red for my taste.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information