Hello, ive recently made the switch from vb3 to vb4, i never had any issues installing themes/styles in vb3, but now i am having problems installing them in vb4, i import the xml and upload the image files, however only the statusicon images are the only ones that show, the actual theme images like borders, tables, colors and style specific features dont show up and the page just looks broken, ive tried at least 4 different styles with the same outcome.

An advanced indepth guide would be greatly appreciated, or if such literature already exists please link me, thank you

Mr. Advice
Mr. Advice Reviewed by Mr. Advice on . vBulletin 4 Style Installation Tutorial Hello, ive recently made the switch from vb3 to vb4, i never had any issues installing themes/styles in vb3, but now i am having problems installing them in vb4, i import the xml and upload the image files, however only the statusicon images are the only ones that show, the actual theme images like borders, tables, colors and style specific features dont show up and the page just looks broken, ive tried at least 4 different styles with the same outcome. An advanced indepth guide would be Rating: 5