Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61177 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JGM
    Site is back up now.

JGM.

Sponsored Links

•     
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    How did Beirn take their domain? .com is American and they can't confiscate it. The only thing they can do is take the server. They may be able to confiscate a dot com domain is if the person lived in the Netherlands I don't know.

I'd say they only took the server and that's why it looks like that. All they have to do is move host. If they update the nameservers to the new host then everything will be fine with one or two days of downtime. That's what I'm hoping and thinking anyway.

Maybe lose a few posts depending on how old a backup is but nothing too serious to worry about.
    am glad the site is now back. but if the domain wasnt taken, how come the ip address associated with the domain changed? i checked with whois and got a new ip when it was taken over. site was still loading with old ip but domain was directed to the Brein ip. i still dont understand what actually happened. may be hd-united wil give an explanation soon

•     
    gone again!!! lol

•     
    Banned

•     
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentfreak View Post
    That HD-UNiT3D is redirecting to BREIN’s homepage is both worrying and suspicious. Previously, BREIN simply asked the hosting providers to take the sites down or face the legal consequences. This is the first time that they appear to have gained some level of control over a domain, an action that is usually only taken by the authorities and not a private anti-piracy group. Whether this is the result of old-fashioned pressure or something else will remain to be seen.
    Shit that's pretty much what I said earlier that they never take over domains. This is really worrying news if they can take over a .com domain. If the owner of this site doesn't live in the Netherlands then I've no idea how they managed to confiscate this.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

•     
    Website's:
    snowfortress.net
    Twitter...great resource for fresh real information!

http://twitter.com/HDUNiT3D

/UpNorth

•     
    thanks upnorth

•     
    Website's:
    RDPlanet.com
    they are using "blogspot" now ? lol

why cant they just change server ? I dont get it

•     
    Website's:
    snowfortress.net
    http://hd-united.blogspot.com/

Shoutbox added so there still very alive and active. Just a matter of time before they are up again.

/UpNorth

•     
    Website's:
    WhatTheServer.me PerfectDarkVpn.me
    check the blog shows new news > http://hd-united.blogspot.com/ merged with WTF open reg till christmas

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information