Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61133 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org

Default Wordpress Modifications

Anyone mind helping me out with a simple wordpress blog, I require 1-2 changes around the blog which I couldn't get to do.

-I needed a facebook like option, I've added it via the plugins but it doesn't show up on the mainpage of the site (I think it's an issue with the skin), it would only show when you open the post.

-And I wanted to have a submit button where a user can submit an image/post which goes into a moderation queue. Again I added a plugin for it, but I want it to show as a link on the main page and then when the user clicks on it, it would open up the form.

If anyone can help me out, please me know. Willing to pay or offer something in return.
    Gh0st Reviewed by Gh0st on . Wordpress Modifications Anyone mind helping me out with a simple wordpress blog, I require 1-2 changes around the blog which I couldn't get to do. -I needed a facebook like option, I've added it via the plugins but it doesn't show up on the mainpage of the site (I think it's an issue with the skin), it would only show when you open the post. -And I wanted to have a submit button where a user can submit an image/post which goes into a moderation queue. Again I added a plugin for it, but I want it to show as a Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    tutdownload.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post
    Anyone mind helping me out with a simple wordpress blog, I require 1-2 changes around the blog which I couldn't get to do.

-I needed a facebook like option, I've added it via the plugins but it doesn't show up on the mainpage of the site (I think it's an issue with the skin), it would only show when you open the post.

-And I wanted to have a submit button where a user can submit an image/post which goes into a moderation queue. Again I added a plugin for it, but I want it to show as a link on the main page and then when the user clicks on it, it would open up the form.

If anyone can help me out, please me know. Willing to pay or offer something in return.
    1. Plugin show like button from Facebook, you can use plugin "Simple
    Connect Facebook", you can insert like button, share button, login with facebook,comment with facebook,....
    2. You want use submit post/image for user, you can use plugin "uCanPost"
    a site similar request as you, can view at http://blogdg.net

Thread Information