Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61884 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks for your comment mate...i appreciate your proudness

my download speed is more than 300KBps... that's not a matter but how many of them have this much speed(can you tell me please...first tell about electricity)
    300kbps download is not a bad internet speed. In kolkata, electric lines are spread in underground by the owner of CESC. There is no loadsheding in here as its a metro city. If unfortunately a loadsheding happens, the electricity comes back on or before to stop the moving sealing fan. Do you know brother, 5 Main connection are connected to all middle east countries. This lines are spread at the underground of the ocans. And where 3 main connections owner is not other than Relience industries (India). Just may be one year before a RCom connection has been damaged by a ship and for that many of countries internet has been brooked down. The connection is also belongs from Reliance Industries India. If you do not remember just Google is your friend.

2.   Sponsored Links

You can call me G
    @bapi21: chill dude.. not everyone lives in a metro city.. step out of Kolkata or any state capital and you'll see the electricity crisis yourself. Visit Uttar Pradesh/Bihar (not the capitals of the states mentioned) in summers and I bet you'll have a hard time spending the day with mosquitoes buzzing around and no fans n A.C.s
    Dont exaggerate the point buddy.. stay ontopic and help him b giving him the name of file hosts he needs.

OT:

I guess Megaupload supports resume now (at least jDownloader says so not tested yet).

My Langotiya Yaars (Chaddi buddies): JmZ, humour, Chutad, Esotorisk, l0calhost, Daniel, Mind Freak?, TLK, Amz

Filesmail.ru ,demo.ovh , archive.org all provides directlink

any more..? resume fir free user..?

Website's:
    fhscout.com
    duckload.com also allows resume downloads free downloads, at least for now..
    no waiting before downloads.. you just have to fill in captcha. and you have to deal with a bit of ads

jumbofiles.com: very good download speed and resumable links

Website's:
    Tollynights.com Ebigg.com da-pirates.com e-drone.com DesiParadox.com TollyDownloads.com
    mediafire resumes when file size is small
    youtube new videos will resume, old will not
    filehippo.com softwares will resume in IDM

thats alll...

Duckload

jumbofiles.com: very good download speed and resumable links
    It's my hero in my earlier days...still working better like mediafire(jumbofiles is becoming popular in now a days....sure there service is amazing....because they are hosted in famous fdcserver)

mediafire resumes when file size is small
    youtube new videos will resume, old will not
    filehippo.com softwares will resume in IDM
    Mate youtube is not a filehosts....but thanks
    Duckload
    Yes..i updated the first post...

guys what about usershare, is it downloader friendly...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information