Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62027 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default [RootNation] Germany VPS

Hello guys

After paying off my debts and everything sorted out, many of my previous clients really wanted the amazing service (as they call it ) back. If you ever hosted with me, you'd know the service I offer.

These vps's cost a bit more than the rest, we know. The only reason for this is to not cram people on the box. Thus, you will have a relatively fast server to host your websites and content on.

We do *NOT* allow any p2p/torrenting/RL on these servers, this helps keeps the server fast and allows for more "content" loading.

===============

50GB HD
    512MB RAM
    1 IP
    Instant Setup
    SolusVM
    Non-Oversold at all!
    15 Euro per month
    Use coupon code : makeit10
    (to get it at 10 Euros first month)
    first 5 can get it at 10 Euros for lifetime of vps
    24 hours trial available.

Order Now

Do a quick search on KWWH about me (vps9) and see what our customers say about us

===============

Contact support :

Tickets : HERE

regards,
    Ryan

7 Days no BS money back guarantee!
    vps9Ryan Reviewed by vps9Ryan on . [RootNation] Germany VPS http://rootnation.us/banner.png Hello guys :) After paying off my debts and everything sorted out, many of my previous clients really wanted the amazing service (as they call it :P ) back. If you ever hosted with me, you'd know the service I offer. These vps's cost a bit more than the rest, we know. The only reason for this is to not cram people on the box. Thus, you will have a relatively fast server to host your websites and content on. We do *NOT* allow any p2p/torrenting/RL on Rating: 5
    vpsBox - SolusVM Templates (w/cPanel) // PHP Scripts // BASH Scripts // Tutorials
    MyRSK - Budget (managed) VPS's with a touch of personal support!

2.   Sponsored Links

You should remove all non-monthly options. If it's instant setup it'll be abused.

Hi mate,

Thanks for bringing it up to my attention, we had some people who we offered sponsorships to, and we registered them via that method.

Anyhow, it is now closed, so no abuse

Cheers,
    Ryan
    vpsBox - SolusVM Templates (w/cPanel) // PHP Scripts // BASH Scripts // Tutorials

Used a vps for one of my websites, speed was phenomenal when I ran a speed test, the node server must be really fast because I screwed up in setup and had to re-install and it was pretty much instant, that and while doing the setup I found it took less than time than some of the other VPSs I have tried out. It definitely is a great deal on a non-oversold server which is rare for how low the price is!

Banned
    Website's:
    Khambaty.com iMotivate.net
    I used this VPS and the speed was SUPER DUPER EXCELLENT . Must buy for everyone this is the best VPS I had bought all my life and the most impt thing abt this VPS the support rocks !!

Thanks for your comments guys.

Highly appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Ryan

Website's:
    ExploringPC.com DedicatedSeedboxHosting.com
    Best of luck with the sales matey!

Thread Information