Hello guys

After paying off my debts and everything sorted out, many of my previous clients really wanted the amazing service (as they call it ) back. If you ever hosted with me, you'd know the service I offer.

These vps's cost a bit more than the rest, we know. The only reason for this is to not cram people on the box. Thus, you will have a relatively fast server to host your websites and content on.

We do *NOT* allow any p2p/torrenting/RL on these servers, this helps keeps the server fast and allows for more "content" loading.

===============

50GB HD
512MB RAM
1 IP
Instant Setup
SolusVM
Non-Oversold at all!
15 Euro per month
Use coupon code : makeit10
(to get it at 10 Euros first month)
first 5 can get it at 10 Euros for lifetime of vps
24 hours trial available.

Order Now

Do a quick search on KWWH about me (vps9) and see what our customers say about us

===============

Contact support :

Tickets : HERE

regards,
Ryan

7 Days no BS money back guarantee!
vps9Ryan Reviewed by vps9Ryan on . [RootNation] Germany VPS http://rootnation.us/banner.png Hello guys :) After paying off my debts and everything sorted out, many of my previous clients really wanted the amazing service (as they call it :P ) back. If you ever hosted with me, you'd know the service I offer. These vps's cost a bit more than the rest, we know. The only reason for this is to not cram people on the box. Thus, you will have a relatively fast server to host your websites and content on. We do *NOT* allow any p2p/torrenting/RL on Rating: 5