Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61713 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Go with IPB. vBulletin 3.x is old fashioned now and poorly coded by modern standards and it's only getting worse. vBulletin 4 is terrible. It's a resource hog that will kill whatever server your on once you get a few thousand unique's. If you don't expect your site to get big and last the usual 2-3 months like most other sites around here go with vBulletin.

PHPBB is good. They are releasing 3.1 sometime after Christmas which will have a plugin system making it far easier to upgrade and install mods. With the new plugin system I'd expect to see a lot more mods become available for it but that will take time. PHPBB has the potential to be a great script by late Spring next year but it's a bit of a pain in the ass at the moment from a modifying and upgrading point of view.

IPB is currently the best all round forum script at the moment. Has an unbeatable plugin system, good management and well coded with decent support and mods available.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    vB is more secure than phpbb3 so for safety you should pick vbulletin
    That couldn't be further from the truth. vBulletin has the worst record when it comes to security. The rush everything and everything ends up being poorly coded and full of bugs and vunrabilities.

PHPBB 3.1 was meant to be released ages ago but they don't charge or have subscriptions so they can take their time and secure their code resulting in far less need for updates and bug fixes.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    dhi-forumerz.com watchanimes.org c0ver.me
    Phpbb is good Using it on my forums without too MUCH problems...

Website's:
    xton3.net
    Thankx guys for ur suggetions but if i use nulled vb will my account be banned or terminated as i have never used vb and i've heared many times that they find u and tell u to purchase it or they will use some interpole kind of something i know its a very noobish question ...

By the way Who the fuck is ashikauraj@gmail.com ?

WTF is ur problem mate ?
    [X]TON3 Network:
    ..:: [X]3 Warez Portal ::..
    Respect:
    :: WarezFreaks :: daxzor

Banned
    Website's:
    PakCyberArmy.Net HackAll.Net LinkDDL.Com HackersMedia.CoM
    VBulletin 3 is the best for warez,because there is a plugin to submit to ddl sites,it works 100%,i use it,if u want,i can share with u ,it makes it very easy to submit to ddl sites

vbulletin 3 or 4.

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    If your on a offshore server nothing will happen to you mate You don't need to buy vbulletin. Use a nulled version.

Website's:
    xton3.net
    bro thankyou very much for your help but i dont want to buy VB license or should i have to to use it ? please tell me this
    [X]TON3 Network:
    Respect:

Website's:
    xton3.net
    yes em hosted with eagle host and there servers are in germany so what do you say should i go with VB ?
    [X]TON3 Network:
    Respect:

Website's:
    xton3.net
    by the way i've never used VB and i'll need help from you guys when i install it ?
    [X]TON3 Network:
    Respect:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information