So, i have the Auto Rapidleech script installed and in the config.php there is this part..

// Here you can set your forum ids and names as many you wants just add one more option line
$allforumids = '
<option>Select One</option>
<option value="23">graveyard</option>
<option value="23">graveyard</option>
Well, i have a site that is running on WP not VB, PHPBB or IPB and i dont know how to set it so that it auto posts to WP, it does say that you can make it auto post as you can see here:

$newString = "Post-Zone.Com"; //Enter your site name or anything that you wants to include within filename
$forumtype = "wp"; // Enter your forum type ipb or vb3 or wp or phpbb3
$siteurl = "http://www.post-zone.com/"; // Enter your site URL remember "/" at the end
$forumuser = "usernamehere"; // Enter your forum user name
$forumpass= "passwordhere"; // Forum user name password
Obviously i am not going to put my "username" & "password on this site"

Does anyone know if this is possible or if it is just a function that is not working. Thanks
_brazzO Reviewed by _brazzO on . Auto Rapidleech Auto Post Problem So, i have the Auto Rapidleech script installed and in the config.php there is this part.. Well, i have a site that is running on WP not VB, PHPBB or IPB and i dont know how to set it so that it auto posts to WP, it does say that you can make it auto post as you can see here: Obviously i am not going to put my "username" & "password on this site" Rating: 5