Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62885 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    trickshare.info

Default Review : BayW.in

Hi all

Please review http://www.bayw.in
    And rate and comment please
    mrrinmoy Reviewed by mrrinmoy on . Review : BayW.in Hi all Please review http://www.bayw.in And rate and comment please :) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    bwscene.com downloadx.org
    Change skin. Sorry, but going to be honest... Skin and logos suk, change.

Banned
    Boring theme. Poor looking banner. $3 domain (it shows you went the the furthest reaches to half ass your site as much as you can). Other than that good luck on the site.

Website's:
    true. .in domain. Not popular at all. bayW sounds nice though.

Stealing others site name is just not right. Where are your own ideas? Why do you need to steal name for your site? It's not that hard to pick 2 words. And mix them up to make something that sounds cool.

phpBB is a great forum software, but as I already said. Installing phpBB, picking a template, creating (or I'll better say copying from another forum) forum names and categories is the most easiest job. It can be done with few clicks.

Don't be insulted, but your site has no future. You will get decent traffic from DDL's that's not hard at all, traffic you get from there will be useless. Selling anything on your site wouldn't make you profit, because your site visitors will be people from third world countries and leechers who won't click at the banners or links at all.

Well, at least you tried.

Website's:
    True Jason. I too started like this LOL.

But mate my next sites I am releasing, are gonna be big. Unique Skin,and even a unique CMS custom coded for my website.

Work Hard mate. Good Try.

Try again, new domain, new forum software, unique skin and wording. Advertise in several places. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ushare View Post
    True Jason. I too started like this LOL.

But mate my next sites I am releasing, are gonna be big. Unique Skin,and even a unique CMS custom coded for my website.

Work Hard mate. Good Try.

Try again, new domain, new forum software, unique skin and wording. Advertise in several places. etc.

No mate, again. Even if you have that knowledge (in which I don't doubt) to create a custom CMS, without idea, that CMS would be total failure. It's all about the site idea. There is a reason why forum for doctors are always epic win. That's not because they're using vBulletin, and it's default template. It's because there is a point in that site, It's connecting doctors. Today is quite hard to have a site with more than 100 daily (real) active members.

Banned
    Website's:
    trickshare.info
    1stly yea i know its a boring theme banner logo and i'll update it soon
    and Jason

I was an Elite Moderator der on original Bayw.org okay and how much i like this name BayW i cant express with words , i am totally noob in this field i mean forums i dont know anything about coding and other thing ,
    and what i have done? i just tried to meet those old bayw friends again thru BayW.in
    The most important thing is, i try for it. and i am happy what i have done

That's something else, if you're to connect with your friends through BayW.in, that's a good thing. And good luck with that, you'll need it to make all BayW members together again.

Banned
    Website's:
    trickshare.info
    Thanks
    Jason for your kind words

Thread Information