Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61104 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default About AnvilHost

I'm just wondering why no one is choosing AnvilHost to host their websites? As the owner I will try and fix any issues turning people away. Discuss.
    Drag Reviewed by Drag on . About AnvilHost I'm just wondering why no one is choosing AnvilHost to host their websites? As the owner I will try and fix any issues turning people away. Discuss. Rating: 5
    I'm Peter.
    Respected?: Well that's up to you. But I will always respect others, whether they do the same to me or not.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    hotgirls365.com consoleden.com
    Maybe because your a new host, people rarely buy hosting from new companies unless it's dirt cheap or there is a few good reviews .

Its been running for a few months now. We have had good reviews and only paid 1 order. I'm just really confused. Our live is almost 24/7, we have 100% uptime so far.
    I'm Peter.
    Respected?: Well that's up to you. But I will always respect others, whether they do the same to me or not.

Banned
    Given the recent "problems" with hosting, there is a distinct lack of trust at the moment.

And as Cammy says you are new to hosting, so you have NO track record.

Do not give up though things will change for the better.

Alright then. If anyone wants to try us, there is 25% off at the moment. There is no ssl certificate at the moment, it's going to be installed tomorrow.
    I'm Peter.

Banned
    Website's:
    GFXFire.com Max-Share.org WarezShares.com
    Also, you don't allow warez linking that's why.

Yes, because we are not offshore. We are a professional hosting company, we abide the law. My business partner in the company is 19 and I am 18.
    I'm Peter.

Website's:
    hotgirls365.com consoleden.com
    Well, most people on here run warez sites, so I think you will be better posting your offers on a different webmasters forum. You won't get much business posting here.

If you want onshore clients then you came in the wrong place, here at KWWH, we all need Offshore so we can host our warez linking websites.

Banned
    Website's:
    GFXFire.com Max-Share.org WarezShares.com
    Exactly. You need to look for straight customers only. KWWH is warez junction. You need to allow warez here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information