Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61180 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    RevLine.net LinkDetour.net

Smile The First Christmas joke.

Just a joke i found while surfing.

A man in Scotland calls his son in London the day before Christmas Eve and says,

"I hate to ruin your day but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough".

"Dad, what are you talking about?'" the son screams.

"We can't stand the sight of each other any longer", the father says. "We're sick of each other and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Leeds and tell her".

Frantically, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone, "Like hell they're getting divorced", she shouts, "I'll take care of this".

She calls Scotland immediately and screams at her father, "You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?"and hangs up..

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife.
    "Done! They're coming for Christmas - and they're paying their own way."
    Florios Reviewed by Florios on . The First Christmas joke. Just a joke i found while surfing. A man in Scotland calls his son in London the day before Christmas Eve and says, "I hate to ruin your day but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough". "Dad, what are you talking about?'" the son screams. "We can't stand the sight of each other any longer", the father says. "We're sick of each other and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Leeds and tell her". Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Hahaha.. That's a nice one
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    sborg.us
    LOL

Wow that's a brilliant idea

LOL that's pretty funny

hahahhahahahhahhahahahhahahahahahhaaaa

LOL! I bet that couple need to come up with another idea to bluff their kids for the next year celebration

Website's:
    InstantRDP.com
    Yeah agree with V3g3t4.

lol nice one
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. ? George Bernard Shaw
    ?
    Designer. Check my designs here.

lol they gonna give a heart attack to their kids..

lmao nice way to save pennys

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information